Black Enzo

SALEENGTROUSH

who wants to race ?
Established Member
wow did any1 look at the picture with the rim? those have to be like 16 inch rotors :bowdown: holy crap, and i thought the cobra 13 inch rotors were big:thumbsup:

h2opoloplyr_11

Established Member
yup this car is awesome!!!! every weekend that we go the the wedge in newport beach, we always drive by the dealer where they have this car....just to see the dam car........we kept kidding ourselves that the way we are takin is a shortcut....:nonono: eh wat r u gonna do?? :shrug: i can only dream......

Last edited:

Tabres

Not without incident
Established Member
Suprising to find one on eBay, to me at least. I thought the previous owners had to offer the car back to Ferrari first before they could sell it outright on their own? It was a sort of way for Ferrari to control who had them. Just like how you had have owned an F40 and a F50 before you were even considered to be allowed to purchase an Enzo. Its almost like the dealerships are middle men and have no real control who the cars go to...

SVT4ME

Established Member
So nice but I dont have the money to bid. Figured you guys thought he has a Cobra he's got to be rich. Yuk Yuk

Canoodler

I hate speedbumps
Established Member
I like it better in black, too. kinda like a stealth fighter plane.

Wow, so the black ones are the rarest, huh? Less than 5?

:rockon:

wtpSVTkh01

Established Member
you get shit cheap off ebay, i know the enzo isnt but this kid at my school has a bullet proof s600 that he got for 25k cus of ebay. but anyways my fav thing about the whole car, though it is badass, are the push button turn signals. it doesnty get any better than that

Cobra10th Anniv

Established Member
HMMM.... :??:

Three inconsistencies:
1. Listed as a 1997 (sure that was a mistake, must used the keypad)
2. Owners must sell back to Ferrari to sell
3. This car is made in ONLY 2 colors, Red and Yellow. Black on Black according to Top Gear doesn't exist. :shrug:

Smells a little fishy here.

NewYorkBolt

Established Member
There are more than a dozen ads in Dupont registry for enzos. Don't know what the deal is with ferrari controlling who they go to.

96cobrakid

Established Member
I didn't understand you having to own an F40 and F50 to get one. Tommy Hilfigher bought one and did not own an F40 to my knowledge. I think it might be a rumor. But when the F50 came out, it had to be leased through Ferrari. They made it so the car could not be up for re-sale. The Enzo however could have been bought outright. People are turning around and selling for over a million when they were 675,000 or so from Ferrari. And they did make black, the top gear video was wrong.

Users who are viewing this thread