Black face Weld RTS wheels For Sale: 15/17 combo W/ TPMS

Justin81

Established Member
Ok, these are not for trade. They are for sale in the Philly area. I can ship them but it will be added to the price and must be to a business address.
These are the Weld RTS with black face. I purchased them and waited 6 weeks for them to come in. I installed them on May 8th with around 1850 miles on the car and now it only has 2200. They have been to the track and have about 4-6 burnouts on them. They fit perfectly and I opted for the Ford TPMS sensors so no dash lights. They were $200 extra. The wheels could use a very, very easy once over with mothers but other than that they're mint. There is no curb rash or issues. Bolt them on a have fun. Do you research on fitting the big wheel in the rear of your car. You will need sway bar relocation brackets.
15 x 10 rear with Mickey Thompson E.T Street Radials 275/60/15
17 x 4 Front with 26x6 Mickey Thompson SR Radial
All center caps and open style lugs included. The rears are shank lugs. They are all new as well. The pictures don't really look that good as the lighting was terrible and camera is no good.
I cut a 1.73 on a pretty weak launch with these on my 2nd pass with them.
$2000 firm.

83F88DBF-3F06-49E2-948E-A3DC347AEA5F.gif

D6C49F49-08DA-49A2-81BD-AFCDEC18ACD4.gif

807F7DBF-BA08-41B9-8141-869AA4F932CD.gif

auburn3.gif

109_4257.gif

109_4256.gif

109_4255.gif

109_4253.gif

109_4252.gif

109_4254.gif

109_4258.gif

109_4261.gif

109_4259.gif

109_4262.gif

109_4264.gif

109_4260.gif

PistolWhip

Resident Man Dime
Established Member
Bad ass man, let's see if I remember...
GT Pro series 3 peace cranks, PRC Forks, the bars are reminding me of the DK's I had way back in the day, but I'm not 100% sure; the grip section is throwing me off, maybe Elf?? I was the same way with my bikes as I am with my cars... Lol, upgrade EVERYTHING and get tired of stuff fast. Great bike man, I always wanted an Auburn frame to build from, but never ended up getting a hold of one. I almost got one in a trade but the dude backed out last minute.

Last edited:

Justin81

Established Member
You got most of it right. The bars are Elf 6 piece Blast bars and the grips are Jive Tentacles. The Lever is a Odyssey Black Widow and it has the polished Pitbull with Ano Purple VG Center. The Cranks are Redline Flites from the early 90's. GT Pro Series chain wheel. The pedals are Crupi. The Forks are the Answer Pro Forx. The rims are the sickest part. They're NOs Peregrine Super Pro 48's from a Haro Master Spoked with NOS Ashai Chrome spokes and Purple Ano Nipples. The tires are NOS Tioga Comp 3 Rainbow labels. The seat post is an Elf Zip back post.

I have way to much in this bike but i'll take it to the grave. Thanks for checking it out. Talking to your buddy Jerry now lol

PistolWhip

Resident Man Dime
Established Member
Lol, yeah he's texting me your tease pics... He's actually my cousin. We gotta meet up, sounds like we have a lot in common. Thanks for getting me hooked on building another bike... Just what I needed... LMAO.

Justin81

Established Member
Lol, yeah he's texting me your tease pics... He's actually my cousin. We gotta meet up, sounds like we have a lot in common. Thanks for getting me hooked on building another bike... Just what I needed... LMAO.

If you have any questions or need any guidance getting into BMX stuff let me know. You can text me I have a ton of people that text me with BMX questions lol. I have a habit of turning people back into BMX. You can go to BMXMuseum.com but prepare to get hooked immediately. Any bike you've ever had as a kid can be found in there online museum.

I'm going to Cecil County T&T on Saturday with another 5.0 guy you guys should stop down. You can get my # from Jerry if you'd like.

Users who are viewing this thread