Black Ford GT in SOMD

Boobinspector

Established Member
Twice now I have seen a Black Ford GT at the Leonardtown Cruise In. The car was beautiful. The guy said it had a 3.4 wipple. From what he said he has not had it dyno tuned yet so I suggested he look into JLP. We also talked a little about MACA. I mentioned to him that we do GTG and cruises and I would not see anybody having a problem with this beast hanging out with us. He seemed to be interested and was very cool and down to earth.

sunburned

I miss my torque
Established Member
Hmm, never seen him, but I'm never down that way. I do know a few rich guys with nice cars in SoMD though. One has a LS7 C5 vert and had a C6Z before he wrecked it, and another dude has a 360 Modena vert plus numerous other cars including two classic vettes, a hot rod and a Chevy 1500 with a procharged LS1 lol. Both live 5 minutes from my parent's house.

wheelhopper

Established Member
Was the GT lowered with aftermarket wheels? Not to long ago I was at guys house in Leonardtown that had about 6 other GT owners there. They ranged from stock to one that had a twin turbo. One of the guys that i knew, and had invited me to come hang out at there gtg, wrecked his very shortly thereafter.

Users who are viewing this thread