Black/Gold Anniversary's 18x9/10 with tires

04fivefour

04 Cobra
Established Member
Just bored of the look, want something different...again,can't ever settle on wheels. Willing to sell or trade, if you don't like the gold they are powder coated gloss black underneath. The wheels were done professionally at a collision center, the color is a toyota gold with a little extra pearl and a dash of metallic beyond what it calls for. They are clear coated as well and in very good shape with zero rash/scratches. Tires are matching KDW2's 265/295 good tread. If selling gonna start off at 950 obo.
2012-09-12_19-08-19_382_zpsa31d6bde.jpg

2012-09-05_15-16-02_104_zpsefb16f39.jpg

04fivefour

04 Cobra
Established Member
Thanks man, I like em but I don't love em, If I sell them I have no idea what to get next yet. Been looking at Work wheels, they are so expensive but way cool and original on a mustang.

suicidekings

Garage Queen
Established Member
Ive always liked the look of gold wheels and they look really good with the black lip instead of polished...... however I wish I could picture this on a yellow car....

KLeech

2V FTW
Established Member
Thanks man, I like em but I don't love em, If I sell them I have no idea what to get next yet. Been looking at Work wheels, they are so expensive but way cool and original on a mustang.

Work does make some very good looking wheels, I'm like you I can't ever decide either. Had 5 different wheel setups on my car in less than 2 years, which is only like 12 total months of actually being able to drive the car lol

Ive always liked the look of gold wheels and they look really good with the black lip instead of polished...... however I wish I could picture this on a yellow car....

As much as I love gold, I think they would look awful on yellow. The cor differences between the two just wouldn't mesh imo lol

04fivefour

04 Cobra
Established Member

yeah those are something fierce..
You have the same outlook as me on something different hah.. Check out my 18s!
http://www.svtperformance.com/forums/wheels-tires-259/908494-black-red-18x9-18x10-mt-nitto.html

Bump for a nice set of wheels, I had a powdercoated set of bronze wheels on my last ride.

would you sell just the wheels no tires? How much shipped to 21769?

Yeah I could do that, let me figure all that out and get back to ya, I am on the road right now

I've seen this wheels and they are bad a$&!TTT bro!

Thanx everybody! You are making me want to keep them now! I really want to go with a set of big boy wheels fully polished though! Thanx for the bumpity bumps to!

Mystic#335

Established Member
I'll bump cause that Darth Vader mobile is downright righteous with those wheels. My friend your not hurting your ride's "don't mess with me factor" at all w/those wheels. I can't see these wheels on anything but a black steed. GLWS!

Users who are viewing this thread