Black KB 2.2L

venom04svt

Established Member
wow u were running 25psi on 91..that just dont seem safe.. anyways i have a 2.2 as well on a bone stock block and made 627/605 on 17#'s on 91...how did you stop beltslip? i get massive beltslip after 5k with the steel kb 2.89 pulley

builtarmyofone

Established Member
This will bolt right up to where the stock Eaton was. I had all the pulleys and idlers. I was running lower compression on the block

Silverboost

Established Member
wow u were running 25psi on 91..that just dont seem safe.. anyways i have a 2.2 as well on a bone stock block and made 627/605 on 17#'s on 91...how did you stop beltslip? i get massive beltslip after 5k with the steel kb 2.89 pulley

that must have been a generous dyno to get those numbers on 17lbs...

builtarmyofone

Established Member
I have tried calling Z-eater to schedule pickup, but his phone cannot accept calls. He was suppose to come get it 11/7. I have been out of town past 2 days and only been able to get on via my cell phone. So if Z-eater does not want it, then yes it is for sale 04riceeater

04RiceEater

Established Member
I have tried calling Z-eater to schedule pickup, but his phone cannot accept calls. He was suppose to come get it 11/7. I have been out of town past 2 days and only been able to get on via my cell phone. So if Z-eater does not want it, then yes it is for sale 04riceeater

Ok please send pics to [email protected]

I have a cash in hand

Thanks

Jack:beer:

Users who are viewing this thread