Black Lightning in Gonzales on 12/26

mineralgrey01gt

loud-n-slow
Established Member
That would be me :banana:

2007 Silver Titan 4x4 (magnaflow sticker on the rear sliding window)

I have no rear cats, Custom H pipe (Welder fabbed up a cross piece between the dual pipes), two Magnaflow 14" version mufflers out to the passenger rear with 3 inch slash tips.

I have seen the pissonya Titan (along with the pissonya extreme)......I always wanted to catch them when I am in the Lightning. So I can PISS back on them :D:pepper: Hell...The Titan would give em a run :rockon::beer:

Later

lol. I forgot you had a Titan till you said something about it. I just talked to him and he said he will race whatever you have lol. He said he knows he would get beat by the Lightning but the Titan would put up a good fight

cranium

Cerebral Assassin!!
Established Member
lol. I forgot you had a Titan till you said something about it. I just talked to him and he said he will race whatever you have lol. He said he knows he would get beat by the Lightning but the Titan would put up a good fight

I wanna piece of the Titan as well! and whatever your brothers got!:poke: lol Just keep the Lightning away..................for now:lol1:

kezell

MW3-kezell17
Established Member
Now that I know where you live I will have to throw some rev too. I pass there twice a day, 7 days a week.

cranium

Cerebral Assassin!!
Established Member
cranium whats all done to the TBSS? Id like to take a shot at it one day. I never ran one

catback, tune, thats about it... I'm giving it to the wife to drive cuz she's just getting her license so I didnt want to put it too much in BEAST mode! But we can still run for fun!!:beer:

cranium

Cerebral Assassin!!
Established Member
Now that I know where you live I will have to throw some rev too. I pass there twice a day, 7 days a week.

Awww crap! another rever!!! lol Thats cool it makes me feel wanted:poke:

What are you driving? That way I know who I'm waving at...:thumbsup:

mineralgrey01gt

loud-n-slow
Established Member
we will have to do that one day! I havent had a decent race in a long time. Ill get beat lol, but oh well its all in fun. These 18's are going to slow me down :(

cranium

Cerebral Assassin!!
Established Member
Don't feel left out guys! Rev Central Station here, Hwy 22 in St Amant rev till your eyes pop out!! lol

To clarify: Rev at home= whats up...
Rev on street= It's on!!!!!!!!!!!

I dont want to be the fool written about: " Reved at Cranium while he was in his SS at the light and he sat there and waved at me as I smoked his a$$!!" lmao!

mineralgrey01gt

loud-n-slow
Established Member
Don't feel left out guys! Rev Central Station here, Hwy 22 in St Amant rev till your eyes pop out!! lol

To clarify: Rev at home= whats up...
Rev on street= It's on!!!!!!!!!!!

I dont want to be the fool written about: " Reved at Cranium while he was in his SS at the light and he sat there and waved at me as I smoked his a$$!!" lmao!

haha, I tossed a rev yesterday around 5:00 PM.

91lxcoupe

NOTCH U
Established Member
I'm trying to figure out where this is, I want in on the rev's cause I'm on the bike a good bit through there going to my part time job and in the car on the way to the Tanger Shows. 22 runs a ways through St. Amant. I guess just start lookigfor tercels in the yard, haha. I"m coming through there tomorrow twice but in the FX4 and my horn is ghey for some reason so be on the lookout for a hollar, lol.

cranium

Cerebral Assassin!!
Established Member
I just passed by, but Im in my truck and its not loud.
Whats with the two wrecked Tercels?

Hey buy any chance you know of anyone interested in those Toyota Tercels in my front yard?? One works fine with AC and 70 something thousand miles and 4 brand new tires and the other is a donor car for fender and hood, and bumper..

I was working on it for a friend of mine but he went off to college so the mom wants 500.00 obo.

cranium

Cerebral Assassin!!
Established Member
Galvez motor cars
14023 Airline Highway
Gonzales, la 70737
225 647-5501

I hope this helps, he also has a black 99 or 2000 cobra thats really clean.

Users who are viewing this thread