Black on black 95 SVT Cobra...

Venomous Cobra

ballinn!!!
Established Member
I'm selling my black on black 1995 Cobra. The car has 54k original miles.

Engine:
5.0L Cobra motor 54k original miles.
Mac cold air intake.
BBK polished under drive pullies.
Ford racing 65mm TB.
Paxton Fuel pressure regulator with fuel rail gauge.
MSD cap and rotor, with ford racing 9MM wires.
Also has an SCT tune done by Kevin @ Wicked motorsports.

Fuel:
150 fuel pump.
Stock 24lb injectors.
Paxton fuel pressure regulator w/ gauge.
21 gallon fuel cell.

Suspension:
Eibach Pro-kit springs.
Koni yellow shocks all around (fronts are adjustable)
Steeda upper and lower control arms, Uppers have spherical bearings.

Exhaust:
Ford racing shorty headers
BBK off road H pipe
FLowmaster 40's dumped.

Brakes:
Stock cobra brakes

Tranny:
Stock world class t5 w/ pro 5.0 short throw.

Body:
Smoked taillights, headlights, and fog lights.
Painted mirrors.

Interior:
Mint black leather interior. Custom painted gloss black interior trim.

Stereo:
Stock mach 460.

Wheels:
Stock 95 Cobra rims with decent tread life left.

The bad:
While in possession of the first owner the car was hit in the front and professionally repaired. It was all put back together with Ford OEM parts, but because of the accident, it does have a rebuilt NJ title. It does not affect the cars appearance or performance whatsoever - I just didn't want to seem like I was hiding something. The front bumper has some spots where the paint is missing, and could use a re-spray. The header panel is also cracked and must be replaced.

The paint has the normal dings and scratches a typical car of it's age does, but does hold a very good shine.

I am selling it due to the fact that the set up and I am looking to do is not practical for a car like this....The car runs great. Plugs, wires, oil, battery and coolant were all changed about 2 months ago.

If you have any other questions please feel free to ask. Also I will provide the VIN# to anyone interested. I will be able to show the car next week.

Please call 1-917-325-0919 my name is Vinnie.

$7,000 OBO NO TRADES!!!!

I will have pics up this weekend..

Last edited:

Midnight_Cobra

It's an Atomic Serpent!
Established Member
Bump for a good guy, bought and sold numerous things with this gentleman. You will not be disappointed.

leftysmoke

SNK B1TE
Established Member
So you decided to sell it Venomous? Sorry to see that, but best of luck with your next ride! I'm also interested in this, good deal for a very slick Cobra. Can't wait for some pictures.

Venomous Cobra

ballinn!!!
Established Member
So you decided to sell it Venomous? Sorry to see that, but best of luck with your next ride! I'm also interested in this, good deal for a very slick Cobra. Can't wait for some pictures.

Thanks man!! I am really going to miss it....I am putting the stock rims, wing and seats back in..because I am going to use them on the next toy :burnout:

nitrovic

Established Member
Car was hit from the front and had frame damage. Who ever aligned it on the machine never did it right and it looks like poo. Who ever buys it can def. make it look good but I just don't have the patients anymore lol..

The wing broke where it bolts into the trunk on the drivers side....the top half is still on it lol...I will get pics tomm for ya :beer:

It says here it had frame damage. Any pics of the original damage?

Venomous Cobra

ballinn!!!
Established Member
It says here it had frame damage. Any pics of the original damage?

I'm guessing it did. I'm not 100% sure because I didn't own it when it happened. But when I bought it the header panel was cracked and the bumper was out of wack, that's why I said it was put together like poo.

I personally think they did it as an ins. job and it didn't suffer any major damage. But the car was definitely hit on the passenger side lightly. I will get pics of everything that I posted is wrong with it :beer:

Venomous Cobra

ballinn!!!
Established Member
props for being upfront and honest. Good price, good luck with the sale

Thanks alot man I appreciate it :beer:

I'm not going to sit here and say that the car is absolutely mint condition mean while it's not lol. The title sucks but for someone who is looking to have a cobra for half the price of a clean title one with low mileage this is the car. And it also has decent mods..

Venomous Cobra

ballinn!!!
Established Member
Here are some pics guys sorry for the wait I was just waiting to get my camera back.
The car will not have the 96 hood on it when sold, It will have the stock 94-95 Cobra hood.
Also I am keeping the 03-04 cobra seats. I have the stock seats at my friends house and they are in mint condition I will get pics of them when I pick them up.

If you would like any other pics please feel free to ask and I will be more than happy to take them for ya.

DSC04801.jpg

DSC04806.jpg

DSC04807.jpg

DSC04799.jpg

DSC04798.jpg

DSC04803.jpg

DSC04795.jpg

DSC04808.jpg

DSC04813.jpg

DSC04812.jpg

DSC04814.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread