Votes: 17 68.0%
  • Black

Votes: 8 32.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

JebTonkin

That's what she said.....
Established Member
Well my dad just bought an atlantic blue 95' gt, the only thing he wants to modify is the wheels. He says he really likes my wheels, so I am going to propose to him that I will give him my wheels if he buys me a new set, which is a good deal for both, he gets the wheels he likes and I get a change. I figured it up and for wheels/tires it will be about a $100 more for 18 inch saleens, which I will pay. Anywho, what do you think for my car chrome or black, post pictures if you like. I like my black/polished rims because they accent the black top. I like noths colors but can't deicide so please help.

Udtbadkarma

Established Member
I think these would look kind of good on your car. They are 18x9 and 18x10 "hypercoated" Saleen Wheels from www.Mustangtuning.com

o53hir.jpg

Enter coupon code "stangnet" if you have a stangnet account, when you check out and receive 5% off the order. Usually get free shipping too.

JebTonkin

Established Member
Udtbadkarma said:
I think these would look kind of good on your car. They are 18x9 and 18x10 "hypercoated" Saleen Wheels from www.Mustangtuning.com

o53hir.jpg

Enter coupon code "stangnet" if you have a stangnet account, when you check out and receive 5% off the order. Usually get free shipping too.
I thought about those, can you guys post some pics of red cars or any color with saleens.

1slosvt

Established Member
I really don't know... I'm so used to seeing your car with balck wheels. I think the black chrome would look great but I think plain chrome is the way to go. I love my chrome saleens, you won't be disappointed. The ones pictured there are actually compatible with the saleen centercap. I got my centers from a guy on EBAY for ~$40.

1slosvt

Established Member
cobraracer46 said:
Your car will perfome worse with those heavy 18'' Saleen wheels.

With 1700 posts I'm sure he's heard you preaching from your soapbox one of the other thousand times you posted this comment.

Go for it Jeb!!!

1slosvt

Established Member
cobraracer46 said:
Fikse wheels rule! :beer:
Go to Fikse.com and find out why they are overpriced. :pepper:

I've been there. I actually like your wheels alot, lol. Maybe you should see about getting a sticky made about wheels or something. :beer:

chuckstang

Established Member
hmm I really like the Fikse FM/5 rims...how much do they weigh and what sizes do they come in? price? theres nothing on there website

JebTonkin

Established Member
1slosvt said:
With 1700 posts I'm sure he's heard you preaching from your soapbox one of the other thousand times you posted this comment.

Go for it Jeb!!!
Thank man and yes I have heard him preach everything, I just like the looks better it won't kill the performance, I mean I felt a difference when I put on my bullits. BUt anyway jsut stay on topic and give me your opinion on color, thanks.

cobra2798

I have no car
Established Member
I have the chrome but I think the hypercoated will look better on blue, I dont like black. If you want black the fr500's look better.

Mustang4vSVT

4x4ing this mofo up!
Established Member
cobraracer46 said:
Your car will perfome worse with those heavy 18'' Saleen wheels.

wat he said

My cobra, ofocurse has enough power to still be more than fun. But it did slow down a lil. On my 95 GT, i couldnt even bark 2nd gear. The performance loss was so great, that if i powershifted or speed shifted, the whole car would just jerk and the clutch would screatch :(

Tango7

Established Member
I recently sold my 18/9 hyperblack wheels here are a couple of pictures. They would look great on your red cobra.

Mvc-546s.jpg

Jan2203.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread