Black out on bottom bumper of SN95's

94FiveOhCOBRA

*=Boobs Are Awesome=*
Established Member
I've seen a few SN95 rollin around with the bottom part of their bumpers blacked out (see pic). Is this a sticker or decal like the letters in bumpers that can be purchased or is it painted on by a dealer or can this be done by myself. Your help would greatly be appreciated. Thanks

Tyler

http://www.mustangmods.com/data/1181/99_1.jpg

351MachOne

Kicking Your Ass
Established Member
The 94-96 GT had that style bumper factory...

So you would have to buy the GT bumper for your Cobra... :nono:

Last edited:

BADDAZBLUE

Established Member
When I had my rear bumper re-painted I had it painted 94-96 OEM style with the black bottom-middle. I personally thought it looked a bit nicer and meaner from the back, most "racey" rear bumper setups I've noticed have higher middles and the sides flare down more, i.e 360 Modena which is obviously a way different situation than the Mustang setup however that's just an example. Even though the bumper of the Stang is equall length all the way through, with the black middle it gives it that illusion.

I believe 03 Cobras have a similar rear bumper look with a black bottom (if I remember correctly) and those cheesy, overpriced Yellow anniversary edition WS6 T/A's had the bottom also painted black very much like the 94-96 GT rear bumpers. :)

Users who are viewing this thread