Black stang with black bullitt wheels

Vanride69

west bound and down
Established Member
melvintos,

the dish out on those rears is freaking awesome! some of the sweetest looking wheels IMHO.

Last edited:

69Mach1351w

Established Member
This is kind of off topic, but i have a black 69 mach 1, and my old magnum 500 are chipping the center black paint. So I was curious, do you guys think that with the right wheel spacer kit, i could fit those 17x9 +17x 10.5 for $690 in black, on my early model mustang. Or does anybody know of any site that would sell those wheels with a custom backspacing.

Thanks
Mark

BLK91GT

Established Member
KarKraft.com might be able to help you out on the adapter/spacers. Don't know about the 10" wheels though but it never hurts to call them up and ask them.

The person with that '03 needs to step-up and claim it. I want more info on the setup.

69Mach1351w

Established Member
Hey guys, check out this site for rims. Cheap as hell. You can get 18" wheels for less than the price of the 17". They are only replicas, but so are most other brand. The only thing you would have to buy/ ask about is. First the wheels on the site come with the cobra logo in the middle.(Which isnt bad for most of you on this site). Also, I havent read anywhere about if they can option that deep dish look.

Anyways here is the site/ebay store
http://stores.ebay.com/o-e-wheels

you can get rims and tires for cheap.

Mark

Last edited:

OBGT

Moving On Up!
Established Member
Not black but mineral grey on black bullits!

625144_2.jpg
:rockon:
625144_3.jpg

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread