Blackfire Products?

crystalwhitesvt

whitesnake
Established Member
I'm a big fan of Blackfire Wet Diamond All Finish Paint Protection but have never used any of there other compounds or polishes. Is there SRC compound and polish worth the extra coin or can I get like results with less expensive products? I don't mind spending the money if the product in the end is worth it. I also read that the Blackfire Scratch Resistant Clear line was developed for cars built after 2005 being those cars have a more scratch resistant clear coat than cars built before 2005. Is there any truth to this? If so should I avoid this product being my car is a 2003? Any input would be appreciated.

luke1333

Banned
Established Member
i would be interested to know this as well. Megs d300/d301 works fine for stuff i need but i do love blackfire wet diamond so be interesting to see what their compounds are like

crystalwhitesvt

whitesnake
Established Member
i would be interested to know this as well. Megs d300/d301 works fine for stuff i need but i do love blackfire wet diamond so be interesting to see what their compounds are like

Same situation for me. I have Megs 105/205 and have no problem with using it. Being that I like Blackfire wet diamond paint protection so much. I just wanted to find out whether there other products were comparable without spending $50 to $80 to find out. I may have to just bite the bullet and order their compound and polish and report back with the results.

luke1333

Banned
Established Member
Same situation for me. I have Megs 105/205 and have no problem with using it. Being that I like Blackfire wet diamond paint protection so much. I just wanted to find out whether there other products were comparable without spending $50 to $80 to find out. I may have to just bite the bullet and order their compound and polish and report back with the results.

Yeah I feel ya. I'm interested in m101

NastyGT500

Naples Premier Detailer!
Established Member
^^^101 is the bomb! Cuts like crazy. Doesn't dust much and finishes down nicely. I will probably not use my 105 anymore since I have found its replacment!

OP: I have not tried any of the BF polishes/compounds....

Users who are viewing this thread