blackgold fight!

endless381

Established Member
Damn that big ass dude gets his ass stomped!:kaboom:

[nomedia="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nspOI6hcOjg"]YouTube - Broadcast Yourself.[/nomedia]

blacknlte

Established Member
Whats really sad is this is filmed in this area Odessa/Midland Texas oil field area and its all staged!!! I know several of the guys that have been on the show and they have preshow meeting with the directors on what they want them to do.

89CRUSTANG

Established Member
I am sure there are portions of the show staged, as in all "reality" tv shows. Getting KTFOed like that and snoring is very hard to fake. That looked as real as it gets.

Sonic_GT

Established Member
You forgot the Guile theme music...
[nomedia="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=92K6zDGP2d0"]YouTube - Guile's Theme Goes With Everything (Tank vs Cheston)[/nomedia]

s_x_i

Established Member
I'm working in Andrews right now... a few of my guys went to Odessa the other night and one of them looked at the wrong girl in the wrong way. Started to get a bit ugly so he ran and jumped in his truck, one roughneck grabbed a 4x4 and went to work on his truck with him inside it. I need to go get some pictures, the truck got f'ed up!

Saleen313

Cat Herder
Established Member
damnnnn, I watch it over and over. He better have gotten a huge bonus if that was staged cause those punches were far from fake.

WillyBob98

First On Race Day
Established Member
The punches def. looked real to me, but the wrestling part of it looked so fake. But its still hard to believe he would have taken a beating like that for a pay day.

Users who are viewing this thread