Blackhawk Automotive Museum's Car and Coffee

Bob Moss

Established Member
Northern CA's best and most prestigious auto museum hosts Cars and Coffee the first Sunday of every month. Starting at 8:00 am, a huge variety of classic, exotic, sports, custom, muscle and pony cars gather to enjoy the sights and sounds of automobile enthusiasm. And the coffee's on US! Last month we hosted 627 cars! Enjoy free admission to the museum courtesy of Cole European Motors, too. It's worth your time and effort...

Get on our mailing list to receive notice of the many events coming up at Blackhawk. Go to www.blackhawkmuseum.org.

Bob Moss
Museum Docent

Last edited:

MysticRob

Established Member
I'm checking out the site now, Bob. Thanks for posting this. I had no idea it existed, but I'd love to get up there for the Shelby and Vette shows.

Bob Moss

Established Member
I'm checking out the site now, Bob. Thanks for posting this. I had no idea it existed, but I'd love to get up there for the Shelby and Vette shows.

MysticRob, I will unconditionally guarantee you will greatly enjoy these and other Blackhawk activities. Our Executive Director, Tim McGrane, is a 100% Car Guy and it has been reflected in the last year's calendar of events. This happy trend WILL continue!

Bob

Users who are viewing this thread