Blew a tire tonight, lil help plz

apache

Established Member
I know this is a long shot, but I lost one of my rear tires tonight. I need to locate a 315/35/17 nitto DR. To be honest, I should just go ahead and pick up a second one as well since both of them are shot. If any of you are looking to sell ANY tires of that size (either street or drag radial) please PM me! Thanks

N2DAMYSTIC

WAS THERE A BILL OF SALE
Established Member
Sorry to hear that :uh oh: Must look funny with a donut on one side and a 315 on the other. Have a set of et-streets mounted on some 03 rims but probably not what you need to get around. Either way your welcome if it works for you. If not then keep your head up, something will come around :beer:

apache

Established Member
N2DAMYSTIC said:
Sorry to hear that :uh oh: Must look funny with a donut on one side and a 315 on the other. Have a set of et-streets mounted on some 03 rims but probably not what you need to get around. Either way your welcome if it works for you. If not then keep your head up, something will come around :beer:

Hey thanks for the offer...I'll get on the phone tomorrow and start calling around, but I doubt anyone will have that size in stock. Oh and as far as the donut...I was so pissed that I just parked it and let the air bleed out! :cuss:

Redneckbmxer24

Established Member
your best bet will be ordering from discount tire direct, they have pretty fast shipping.

and i can take it to work, and mount and balance it for you, your probably not looking at very much for the single tire job, but ill find out monday how much it would cost.

sorry, i cant give discounts yet.

cory

Bonefish

FKNGFST
Established Member
RedneckBMXer24 said:
your best bet will be ordering from discount tire direct, they have pretty fast shipping.

and i can take it to work, and mount and balance it for you, your probably not looking at very much for the single tire job, but ill find out monday how much it would cost.

cory

+1

apache

Established Member
RedneckBMXer24 said:

cory
Hey what's up Cory...thanks for the offer man, I may have to take you up on it. I'll check them out again and see what they have in stock. I was on there earlier and I think they were out of or had very low stock on the tires I could use but I'll doublecheck :thumbsup:

Hissssnsvt

Proud MACA Member
Established Member
Sorry to hear that Kenny, are these the same tires I sold you a while back? If so, how many miles did you get out of them? I know you've had them at the track several times as well.

apache

Established Member
Hissssnsvt said:
Sorry to hear that Kenny, are these the same tires I sold you a while back? If so, how many miles did you get out of them? I know you've had them at the track several times as well.

They were the exact same size and type Ken, but these were a new set that I bought sometime last year and to be honest, I didn't get a whole lot of milage out of them. I only used them on the track one time (a few weeks ago with NVMC) and I have a second vehicle so I really didn't put on very many miles outside of the track either but I guess that's one of the downsides to drag radials...you blow through them quickly! :burnout:

RedfireBeast

MACA Member #29
Established Member
apache said:
I know this is a long shot, but I lost one of my rear tires tonight. I need to locate a 315/35/17 nitto DR. To be honest, I should just go ahead and pick up a second one as well since both of them are shot. If any of you are looking to sell ANY tires of that size (either street or drag radial) please PM me! Thanks

I have 2 you can have but are pretty much 80% worn.

Hissssnsvt

Proud MACA Member
Established Member
apache said:
They were the exact same size and type Ken, but these were a new set that I bought sometime last year and to be honest, I didn't get a whole lot of milage out of them. I only used them on the track one time (a few weeks ago with NVMC) and I have a second vehicle so I really didn't put on very many miles outside of the track either but I guess that's one of the downsides to drag radials...you blow through them quickly! :burnout:

I hear ya man, one of the main reasons why I now run regular radial tires on the street. And I dont have to worry about getting caught in the rain like I did today on my way to work... :bash:

SPRAYED DAILY

MACA
Established Member
Hissssnsvt said:
I hear ya man, one of the main reasons why I now run regular radial tires on the street. And I dont have to worry about getting caught in the rain like I did today on my way to work... :bash:

I got caught in the rain right before my tranny went with my Hoosiers and it was scarry, I am really thinking about getting another pair of street tires.

IronTerp

Mid-Atlantic Cobra Assoc.
Kenny, I believe Scott has a couple old ones like Lou does, in his garage as well........could at least tide you over till you find some decent ones in the market place. If you decide to go the DTD route, don't forget about Chuck, the MACA connection with them. He'll take good care of you.

apache

Established Member
IronTerp said:
Kenny, I believe Scott has a couple old ones like Lou does, in his garage as well........could at least tide you over till you find some decent ones in the market place. If you decide to go the DTD route, don't forget about Chuck, the MACA connection with them. He'll take good care of you.

Excellent! Thanks Dwight. I will PM Scott and see what, if anything, he's got laying around... :idea:

Users who are viewing this thread