Blew another plug.... Now have more problems

GMKILR9050

MTPockets
Established Member
Wondering if anyone has gone down this road before. I shot another spark plug out on the L last night. Was able to gimp it home, i wasnt to far. I was able to put a new plug back in its place, i blelieve MOST of the threads are still there. New cop as well. Went to start truck, idles like shit, missing very badly and I had a list of codes. P0351, P0352, P0353, and a O0357. Primary and secondary coil problem, also had a code for a lean condition, dont remember the code. Is it possible that when the coil pack flew off the plug that it shorted out and backfed the system to knock out the drivers in the pcm??? Ive checked all connections on the coils, inspected wiring and everything, dont feel much like looking at the truck anymore. Just got done puttin a new trans in, it seems its one thing after another. Any ideas or insight would be awesome! Thanks

INFAMOU$

The Infamous Project
Established Member
have you reset the computer? It would have been running in limp mode before you fixed it..

cthunder

Established Member
Like infamous said, you need to reset the ecm. Take off the positive terminal on the battery and let it sit overnight... put the terminal back on in the moring and see if it's still there.

Users who are viewing this thread