Block building ?

Mach 1 Boy

Established Member
Im wanting to build a motor that can handle up to 900hp but I dont want to use my stock Mach block(need a backup if the built blows up) So the question is what is the earliest model block that I can use andthat can be a complete match for my heads. I can get my hands on a f-1procharger if I want it

swervo

Established Member
Im wanting to build a motor that can handle up to 900hp but I dont want to use my stock Mach block(need a backup if the built blows up) So the question is what is the earliest model block that I can use andthat can be a complete match for my heads. I can get my hands on a f-1procharger if I want it

You can use a 96 to early 99 cobra block or a 93+ (I forget which year they stopped making them) mark VIII. They're both teksid blocks and we're the block to use for high hp builds. Now I think the 05+ and aluminator blocks are stronger. Correct me if I'm wrong anybody.

Mach 1 Boy

Established Member
I want it to be able to handle 900hp I dont want 900 i was think around 600. Also you have to be careful of boost creep in turbo cars

Users who are viewing this thread