Blown Cylinders

whydaman

Established Member
Question: Of the folks that have had the misfortune of blowing cylinders/melting pistons, which cylinder(s) were the problem?

XJRGUY

BIG MONSTERS!
Established Member
I'm trying to figure out why it takes three separate threads for this?

Oh and your signature breaks SVTP rules 8 & 11.

Last edited:

Juruense

Banned
Who cares its the tech section its not about the internet skills its about researching piston failures.

XJRGUY

BIG MONSTERS!
Established Member
Who cares its the tech section its not about the internet skills its about researching piston failures.

So are you advocating posting two separate but similar threads within a short span of time and a poll to ask the same question? :bash:

Juruense

Banned
So are you advocating posting two separate but similar threads within a short span of time and a poll to ask the same question? :bash:

The mods will clean it up... :shrug: I just wish I had some information on the thread topic...

XJRGUY

BIG MONSTERS!
Established Member
The mods will clean it up... :shrug: I just wish I had some information on the thread topic...

Yeah me too, I guess we are both lucky we have nothing to add. I'm just cranky because I got a damn tint ticket while sitting at a light 2 miles from my house.
:beer:

12secgt

Established Member
7 & 8 usually go first. They are the cylinders the head cooling mod are meant to help by removing heat from around them which leads to detonation.

Users who are viewing this thread