BLOWNLS3 goes down

Grey03Cobra

Established Member
I was cruising down the road when I noticed a Blue C6 Vette quickly catching up in my rear view. He quickly caught up and threw me a rev, so I threw one back. We were at abou 45mph, so I downshifted into 2nd gear, then hit the brake and gas pedal at the same time to build up some boost. He honked 3 times and we were off. We were door to door through most of 2nd gear. I slammed the car into 3rd and started to pull away from the Vette. By the top of 3rd gear I had about 2 cars on the Vette. I quickly shifted into 4th and kept on the loud pedal. I continued my pull until the top of fourth when I had about 4 cars lengths on the Vette.

I slowed down and the Vette driver pulled up next to me. He rolled down his window and gave me a thumbs up. He said he was blown and put down over 575rwhp. He told me he posts here often and goes by BLOWNLS3. So, if you are ever driving down the road and see a Blue C6 Vette driven by a tall dude with a gold medallion chain and a mullet, beware, his Vette is pretty fast.

ponygt65

Multi-Quotin' Fool
Established Member
I was cruising down the road when I noticed a Blue C6 Vette quickly catching up in my rear view. He quickly caught up and threw me a rev, so I threw one back. We were at abou 45mph, so I downshifted into 2nd gear, then hit the brake and gas pedal at the same time to build up some boost. He honked 3 times and we were off. We were door to door through most of 2nd gear. I slammed the car into 3rd and started to pull away from the Vette. By the top of 3rd gear I had about 2 cars on the Vette. I quickly shifted into 4th and kept on the loud pedal. I continued my pull until the top of fourth when I had about 4 cars lengths on the Vette.

I slowed down and the Vette driver pulled up next to me. He rolled down his window and gave me a thumbs up. He said he was blown and put down over 575rwhp. He told me he posts here often and goes by BLOWNLS3. So, if you are ever driving down the road and see a Blue C6 Vette driven by a tall dude with a gold medallion chain and a mullet, beware, his Vette is pretty fast.

This thread is approved by BLOWNLS3 :beer:

:lol1::lol1::lol1::beer:Funny a.ss shit man.:lol:

BLOWNLS3

Established Member

Man I just looked at your car. Impressive set up. Do you have any times with your current set up?

BLOWNLS3

Established Member
Thanks. I ran a 10.18 @ 141 at 25psi (811rwhp).

Sick, so your original post was probably pretty acurate of how it would go down. :lol: Now your making me want to hurry up and forge to turn up the boost!! Your car is insane dude

Last edited:

Grey03Cobra

Established Member
Sick, so your original post was probably pretty acurate of how it would go down. :lol: Now your making me want to hurry up and forge to turn up the boost!! Your car is insane dude

Ya, boost is fun and addictive. I've been thinking about a TT setup for our GTO. 6.0 + Turbo = tons of hp.:rolling:

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread