Blowout Price On My 89 Saleen

badazznotch

Established Member
I will take $8500 FIRM. I am ready to get my flamed coupe back together.

89 Saleen Car #130 61k miles, Red with gray Flofits Has small tear in bottom of each seats.Has had a repaint due to fading but never wrecked. It was painted right. All the trim, windows, door handles and locks were removed prior to paint. All vin #'s on all body panels.Cold A/C, GT40 intake, GT40 cast iron heads, E 303 cam, Shortie headers, 3:55 gear. This is a great car. It has the rare option of emergency brake lock. I will take partial mustang trades but I need some cash with it. I have taken some new pics with the saleen wheels. you can go to www.putfile.com/badazznotch and click on the 89 saleen album for 26 pics.

ttadriver1

Nice car.
Can only scrape up 7K though
like with everybody, money is tight
but I can have it to you fast
if not, good luck with the sale
it's a awesome car

badazznotch

Established Member
all the pics i have are at the link on putfile.com/badazznotch and click the saleen album. the pics look worse than it actually is. $8500 is the bottom dollar. I'm not taking a penny less. i'm about to get to the point that I don't care if i sell it or not. i am getting tired of being jerked around and lowballed etc.

Modular4vFox

Nobama!!!
Established Member
BUMP for a nice clean Fox Saleen.
Don't see too many anymore. There was only like 500 or so made in '89, I believe.
Sweet ride, I actually just found an '88 Saleen I'm buying. Otherwise I'd be all over this.
Also, FYI $8500 is a lot lower than the blue book value for a rare Saleen. Not a bad deal.
Screw the low ballers, Good luck.

badazznotch

Established Member
ttt...for the record. the car has longtubes not shorties sorry for the mixup. also the smogpump is not on the car. someone better jump on this deal before i change my mind.

salinaks

Established Member
Hey check out my website and see if you would like to work out a trade deal. The site is www.jimsmotorsports.com just email through the site or give me a call the number is (785)823-2200. Also do you think you could pm me some more pics thanks.

badazznotch

Established Member
salinaks said:
Hey check out my website and see if you would like to work out a trade deal. The site is www.jimsmotorsports.com just email through the site or give me a call the number is (785)823-2200. Also do you think you could pm me some more pics thanks.

i didn't see anything there. thanks

MG01SVT

citius, fortius
Established Member
I'll take it. Check your PM's for details.

Thank you
Aaron.

Hi J.B.

cobra4v

Hooked On SVT
Established Member
badazznotch said:
sold it today..... sorry guys and thanks svtperformance
The person that bought it is one lucky guy...that is one clean Saleen at a resonable price. Congrats on the sale.

Users who are viewing this thread