Blue 5.0 at M.I.R. Saturday

Sosick

Established Member
Trying to find they guy I was talking to at Imports vs Domestics yesterday. You had a premium blue 5.0 with a white interior and white stripe down the center. If you see this pm me. Someone may know him, he is from Virginia and I believe he has a maverick as a track car...

Ditty

Established Member
So wish I had some advanced notice about this, I would have taken the weekend off. My friend is down there in his 2001 3.8 V6 Turboed Camaro on DRs. It's pretty durn quick for a 3.8V6.

Sosick

Established Member
It's this time every year. Tons of cars come out, people camp out there. It's a great time for people that love cars. Google M.I.R. and look at the event.

Ditty

Established Member
I just didn't hear about it until Friday afternoon. I hardly ever listen to the radio, and I don't have cable or even rabbit ears at home. No one told me! LOL. (I haven't been to interested in the last few years, b/c the truck is in too rough of shape to be taking to the 'strip' anyway.)

Sosick

Established Member
I feel you on that one. I'm trying to find this guy because he told me about a site for returned items on ebay where you can get stuff for our cars dirt cheap.

Users who are viewing this thread