Blue Angels Flyby Pics

MachME

2V Power
Established Member
woulndt that blow those people ear drums out?

anyways, thats sweets pictures.

Brad03GT

Established Member
Those bastards fly over my house everyday!!! Pisses me off!!! Their summer home is here. J/K about them pissing me off, it gives me a boner every time, lol.

I've grown up with them too, and let me tell ya...they never get old!
I deliver Interstate Batteries, and every Tues/Wed if I'm near the base I can see them practice, and I'm rubber necking the whole time!
Badass pics!

Last edited:

Yellow98SVT

T-trim, bitches
Established Member
Yeah, Dad's a retired Marine CH46 pilot...they live in Pensacola. You can get aboard NAS P'cola and they are on the flight line right by the Museum. You can walk right up to the fence and see the planes on the flight line along with the big C-130 that supports the team...it's pretty cool

yosemiddysam

03 Cobra Vert 10th Anniv.
Established Member
Crestview Fl. Grew up in the good ole Dub V
I work on the same jet just in different colors of course. Our are two seaters though. I have yet to get to go up in one but ya never know. Maybe soon I will. Im trying to talk the Skipper in a trade off. I told him he could take the Cobra for a run if I got a back seat ride out of him. LMAO

scn

Established Member
I lol'ed at the guy when he gasped in the beginning of the vid. So funny.
Anyway, the sound of that jet made me smile for like 10 minutes.

aaandht

Established Member
I'd love to see them in person. Anyone know if they ever come to the NY/NJ area?

04MystiCobra

Tuning L&M heart
Established Member
You should see the pic when he yanks back on the stick at the end of those runs. Big splash of water. Pretty cool stuff. They do the low water show in WA state too.

Users who are viewing this thread