Blue Mountain State:Movie on kickstarter

kevinatfms

Ex-Ford/Kia/Hyundai Tech
Established Member
Premium Member
After reading the kickstarter campaign i hope they get it all but did anyone else notice that it seems Denise Richards is a total TWAT. Everything excludes her except for the 250 Denise Richards Packages. Id still **** her...:D

ElscottHavoc

It's all your fault.
Established Member
Who says that was here decision? It seems more likely to me that the people behind the campaign did it purposely for exclusivity and justifying a higher donation package.

After reading the kickstarter campaign i hope they get it all but did anyone else notice that it seems Denise Richards is a total TWAT. Everything excludes her except for the 250 Denise Richards Packages. Id still **** her...
biggrinflip.gif

Posted via Topify on Android

kevinatfms

Ex-Ford/Kia/Hyundai Tech
Established Member
Premium Member
Who says that was here decision? It seems more likely to me that the people behind the campaign did it purposely for exclusivity and justifying a higher donation package.

Posted via Topify on Android

i would agree but the fact that you can buy much higher packages without her in them leads me to believe she has a foot stuck in her ass and wants her own portion. Either way im glad they are trying to make a movie.

WireEater

Dumpster Baby
Established Member
The show was so amazing. I didn't even know about it until I stumbled across it on Netflix last year. Watched all the seasons in a week. One of the funniest comedies I had seen in awhile.

Users who are viewing this thread