blue raptor at monster truck rally

ON D BIT

Finish First
Established Member
here a vid of a blue raptor before a monster truck rally.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U77GtYMNRB8]YouTube - Ford SVT Raptor at Monster Jam Detroit 2009[/ame]

swlacobra

too many cars
Established Member
lol, chickened out on the jump! they are really promoting this truck, its going to be a winner. where i live these good ol boys are going to get them all muddy

ON D BIT

Finish First
Established Member
i posted the video not because of what the raptor is doing but rather to see a blue raptor. ford has not released any press photos of the blue or white raptor. there is a quick glimpse of a white raptor in one press vid, but nothing other than a small paint chip of the blue.

this raptor is doing nothing more than showing route around the racetrack so it needed to go slow.

a barrett jackson ford was not only taking the raptor off of a jump in the middle of a fast lap they were giving people rides! yes this thing will jump! yes the raptor was made for high speed desert racing!:pepper:
here is clip...[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kzxta9ww9B4&feature=related"]YouTube - Ford Raptor F-150 Prototype, Ride in the Ruff, Barrett-Jackson 2009, by APInsights.info[/ame]

Last edited:

TERMIN8TR

Established Member
what a great truck! that thing looks like it gobbles up the whoops. sounds pretty nice too. i like some of the user functions inside the truck-well done Ford

GTSpartan

Yield right!!!!
Established Member
Sweet color

With the way this economy is going, this might end up being one of those great cars (truck in this case) that never makes it because of things outside of it's control.

I sure hope not.

DMassey

No Habla Jibber Jabber
Established Member
damn, I'm having such a hard time deciding which I'd rather have in a couple years... a 400 horse 2011 5.0 Mustang GT or a 400 horse 2011 6.2 Raptor!!!!

TERMIN8TR

Established Member
what's the price going to be?
32a.gif

GTSpartan

Yield right!!!!
Established Member
damn, I'm having such a hard time deciding which I'd rather have in a couple years... a 400 horse 2011 5.0 Mustang GT or a 400 horse 2011 6.2 Raptor!!!!

There will be about a $20k price difference between the two, so that may make it a little easier.

Users who are viewing this thread