Blue Sparco Milano Seats for Sale

Albert SVT

Established Member
I'm in the process of selling my Cobra and had a pair of Blue Sparco Milano seats for sale.

$900 (REDUCED) for the pair, including slider rails. Mounting base brackets are not for sale (already spoken for).

One seat is mint. The other seat has a slight issue. In my stupid curiosity I accidentally broken the leather trim clip that connects the seat back leather to the seat cushion leather. Aside from aesthetics when looking directly at the back bottom of the seat, I haven't noticed any ill effects from this goof. Leather is still tight on all areas of the seat and holding perfectly firm. Furthermore this was the seat that I actually used as the driver's seat so it has gotten some use and held up just fine. Lastly I had a professional auto upholstery shop install some additional cushioning in the middle of this seat in particular.

I would be willing to split the pair at $600 for the mint seat and $300 (REDUCED) for the other seat as long as there are buyers for both seats. Any inquiries, please email me at [email protected] as I don't come around here often anymore.

One last thing. I reserve the right to give preference to local pick-up buyers first. I am located in Orange County, CA.

Thanks!

Albert

ee8d4d49.jpg

ee8d4d24.jpg

ee8d4d11.jpg

ee8d4cf9.jpg

ee8d4ce2.jpg

ee8d4b7f.jpg

Last edited:

Albert SVT

Established Member
Thanks userob! I have a more bunch more stuff for sale coming up, so keep an eye out. I just haven't gotten around to posting due to work.

CEE1NG_RED

Established Member
ALBERT...if you're selling other stuff that may be of use to me (i.e., interior upgrades, wheels, etc.), let me know. I'm from Lakewood, CA., only 35 mins away...

Albert SVT

Established Member
ttt still available

PS - I have moved to Issaquah, WA so if anyone is local to the Seattle area and interested, let me know!

Last edited:

Albert SVT

Established Member
TTT for an old thread. Seats are still for sale if anyone is interested. They've been in my garage under plastic this whole time. Almost forgot about them!

Anyway if interested please email me directly at [email protected] as I VERY RARELY come by here any more.

Thanks,

Albert

Big Top GT

Jackstand Racer
Established Member
I'll give you $500 plus shipping for them.

I know it's a bit of a lowball but I've got cash in hand and I'm serious.

If no one else wants them, and you don't want to look at them any more, let me know.

my cell is 954.325.6407.

Thanks in advance,
Alan

Albert SVT

Established Member
Hi Alan,

Thanks, but I'll have to pass. I need to raise more money for these seats and haven't really aggressively tried to sell them yet (i.e. ebay, other forums, etc.).

Albert

Users who are viewing this thread