BlueEyedSnake are you going to send my Transmission to me?

Status
Not open for further replies.

wallie40

Established Member
I did business with him a couple of months ago, i purchased a blower. I sent him some items to that address. I dont now if he is still there, but that is what he sent me.

-Paul

WheelStander

Ford Plastics Engineer
Established Member
Believe me company's care and on top of it that's a public held company so if you don't know anything about how Hr works these days then you really are that naive.

And that's directed anybody who thinks their personal life has no effect on their career.

Last edited:

cj428mach

Established Member
Believe me company's care and on top of it that's a public held company so if you don't know anything about how Hr works these days then you really are that naive.

And that's directed anybody who thinks their personal life has no effect on their career.

Just ask Ray Rice

WheelStander

Ford Plastics Engineer
Established Member
My buddy heads up HR at the largest staffing company in the world.

The first application check is whether a candidate can survive 'The Google One Page Check'. Hr searches your name and spends 10 minutes checking the first page results, anything defined as negative and that candidate is eliminated from consideration for any position going forward.

He says about 75% of candidates don't survive the one page check.

This Hr model is in place at most companies.

Last edited:

2000gt4.6

Established Member
My buddy heads up HR at the largest staffing company in the world.

The first application check is whether a candidate can survive 'The Google One Page Check'. Hr searches your name and spends 10 minutes checking the first page results, anything defined as negative and that candidate is eliminated from consideration for any position going forward.

He says about 75% of candidates don't survive the one page check.

This Hr model is in place at most companies.

So unemployment must be at 75 percent huh?

What a joke. You do realise that admitting that anything like this, something not posted willingly by the person + total heresay, disquailfying someone from a job is grounds for lawsuit against both the employer and poster right?

Just gotta lol that you actually think this would have any result whatsoever. Being a fellow nobody in a massive publically traded company (much bigger than his) I can tell you zero ****s will be given. Have fun with the slander lawsuit though.

WheelStander

Ford Plastics Engineer
Established Member
Dude take a statistics class are you really being serious?

The guy committed multiple crimes end of story.

Plus across state lines makes it even worse for Sal.

Last edited:

2000gt4.6

Established Member
Do take a statistics class are you really being serious?

The guy committed multiple crimes end of story.

OK so let's actually look at what you're saying.

The guy supposedly sold him a transmission, supposedly got paid for it and supposedly he never sent the trans. Now prove it.

You cant. If you could this wouldn't be a thread.... it would be a small claims court case or a dispute on paypal.

I feel for OP but he ****ed up and basically gifted the money and got screwed. There isn't any real physical evidence to prove what he is saying.

Now you're gonna post up a website calling him a thief, with zero proof, on a bullshit 10 dollar domain name and think the only real result isnt going to be a guy who is already obviously a sleezeball filing a slander lawsuit, and since you have no proof winning.

And any company that puts any stock in a website with no proof, not posted by the person in question is opening themseleves to lawsuit as well. Its one thing to fire a guy for posting pictures of him hitting a bong while beating his girlfriend in a stolen car on Facebook. A bullshit website bitching about a stolen trans is another.

In short... have at it lol. I'm sure all that be us worth 2700 dollars of someone else's money.

Last edited:

WheelStander

Ford Plastics Engineer
Established Member
All depends on what proof the OP has, agreed.

I do think that he has some kind of proof.

Mach828

Established Member
If it was me I'd call his employer and ask to speech with him. If he answers, it confirms he isn't dead. I'd buy the domain name, then I'd talk to his boss, and let them know their employee is committing crimes and explain how he cheated you out of $2k+. Then I'd file a police report or whatever I could with all the dudes info and address and everything.

I can tell you now, if my employer got a call saying I was committing crimes by scamming people online and they had legit evidence. I'd be doing whatever I could to salvage the situation so I don't lose my career. Large companies take public image very seriously.

Surely OP at least has some PMs or something agreeing to the sale?

Last edited:

2012GTCS

Established Member
Unless your working a bullshit company that hires perps, the company will care. End of story, regardless of what all that mumble jumble above says. Especially if hes somewhat important in that firm

kevinatfms

Ex-Ford/Kia/Hyundai Tech
Established Member
Premium Member
ROFL... you guys actually think his company or boss gives a flying crap about something posted on a ten dollar domain website?

Gee Joe Bliw we were randomly typing in our employee's names into a Google search and found a website saying you took money for but didn't supply some random guy we've never heard of a transmission. I guess we'll have to fire you now.

Get real. If managers or companies gave a shit about this nobody on Facebook could get or hold a job.

Edit: if your working for a company that is paying a HR rep to Google search employees this get out immediately. Place is doomed.

LOL. i hope you dont work for the Government any time soon. They will HR your ass into submission with all the shit they look up.

Turtleneck1971

Established Member
Ive still got all the texts he's sent telling me when he's gonna try and send it and the pics showing it out of his car. He used my money to buy his newer model Tremec and then didn't send me mine.

WheelStander

Ford Plastics Engineer
Established Member
Knock it off. Next one I start pushing buttons.

Last edited by a moderator:

spitin venom

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
Established Member
Sorry to hear OP. Hopefully this gets resolved. I noticed BlueEyedSnake use to post in the market section all the time. It looked like he was trying to buy a TVS and supporting mods for his Shelby. He was also very active in a thread that was about converting mustang gauge clusters to the 2014 GT500 style with the track apps. IIRC he spent a bunch of money on doing the conversion. Hopefully it was not your money. Keep us updated on what happens.

Adower

Established Member
I live in Sacramento. I saw something mentioning he may live here. If he does and you get in contact with him i'll hold the transmission at my house for you or what not. Just looking out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread