BMR Drag Spring Kit SP075 for 07 - 14 GT500

Fast Ford

Established Member
I purchased the BMR Drag Spring set SP075 for my 07 GT500 and the part # on the rear springs is SP012RE and if you reference BMR's website SP012 is for an 07 - 14 Mustang GT. Just wondering if I have the correct rear spring before I install them. I thought this spring set was specific to the GT500. Anybody else running this spring set with the same issue or are these the correct rear springs? I also emailed BMR this question however their closed for the weekend.

BMR Tech 2

The SP012 are the correct spring. They fit all 05-14 Mustangs, GT500 included. The front springs are GT500 specific because of the extra weight on the front end.

I see you're in St. Pete, we're just outside of Tampa. Drop by next time you're in the area and I'll show you around!

slowbra1

Established Member
The SP012 are the correct spring. They fit all 05-14 Mustangs, GT500 included. The front springs are GT500 specific because of the extra weight on the front end.

I see you're in St. Pete, we're just outside of Tampa. Drop by next time you're in the area and I'll show you around!

Good info

Users who are viewing this thread