BMR parts arrived for my build!

blowndeadline

Established Member
Before the engine gets rebuilt, converted to e85, full exhaust, cooling system and Whipple gets installed I figured I would beef up the suspension
dde75e33834da51ef194c026ce43b366.jpg

091c4c98866bfecf59e225909df05b5c.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

RedVenom48

Let's go Brandon!
Established Member
Mmmmmmmm its like the entire cataloge hehe.

2 things, if you have a 1 piece driveshaft, your want to get their DSL010 safety loop. The one you have is for the stock 2 piece. If you still have the stock DS, then you're gtg.

And the Swarr Bar will have to be shortened up a smidge to fit with the LCA relo brackets. The "lip" on the driver's side will need to be removed as well.

Ill say this about the Swarr Bar: it works!! So long as the bolts are torqued, you dont need to weld it in or worry about welding the axle tubes. The Swarr bar keeps it all in really good check.

blowndeadline

Established Member
Mmmmmmmm its like the entire cataloge hehe.

2 things, if you have a 1 piece driveshaft, your want to get their DSL010 safety loop. The one you have is for the stock 2 piece. If you still have the stock DS, then you're gtg.

And the Swarr Bar will have to be shortened up a smidge to fit with the LCA relo brackets. The "lip" on the driver's side will need to be removed as well.

Ill say this about the Swarr Bar: it works!! So long as the bolts are torqued, you dont need to weld it in or worry about welding the axle tubes. The Swarr bar keeps it all in really good check.

The safety loop I was not aware of. Easy enough to swap out, thanks for that tip!
The Swar I did find some info regarding he lower control arm brackets. That will be addressed during the process. I wish I had the time to do it myself so I'm dropping it off in a few weeks. Just in time for spring hopefully!
Thanks again man!

blowndeadline

Established Member
Looking good! Thanks for the support and let us know if you have any questions!

Currently I have Eibach Pro springs and adjustable Koni yellows up front and yellow Konis in the rear. I don't want to make the car just a drag car. I want to be able to keep some drivability if I take it on longer cruises. Any suggestions as far as struts/shocks/springs?
Picked up the last couple parts for my build by the way!

848c5d7c175cb19af8a599f38eeaed83.jpg

RedVenom48

Let's go Brandon!
Established Member
Cant go wrong with Viking Warriors in back with Viking 12DP150 springs and BPS adjustable mounts. That combo not only is helping me increase my grip from a dig, but it also DRASTICALLY reduced the harshness of my SVTPP stock suspension. Ironiclly enough, when paired woth the stock front SVTPP suspension it feels very balanced, sporty but no harshness.

Users who are viewing this thread