BMR Suspension New Product Release - 2-Point Chassis Brace - CB007

Front Chassis Brace for S550 Mustangs
CB007

Increase steering stability and increase K-member rigidity on your S550 Mustang with a front Chassis Brace from BMR Suspension. Built from heavy-duty rectangular steel tubing and 3/16-inch CNC-formed steel plate, BMR’s CB007 Chassis Brace is designed to support and stiffen the factory S550 K-member. This increases steering feel and stability during aggressive maneuvering. BMR’s CB007’s front Chassis Brace links the rear legs of the K-member. The design reinforces this major area of the K-member efficiently reducing deflection when lateral loads are applied to the chassis. BMR Suspension designed the CB007 front Chassis Brace for any street performance, drag race, and handling applications. This 100% bolt-on kit uses existing boltholes, allowing for easy installation with simple hand tools. Once installed, the Chassis Brace minimizes K-member deflection with no change in NVH. This brace is designed to fit with both stock and aftermarket headers and exhaust systems.

BMR Suspension’s CB007 front Chassis Brace is available in black hammertone and red powdercoat for long-lasting good looks. Installation time is about 1 hour. Proudly made in the U.S.A.!

To preview all of BMR’s high-performance suspension parts, please visit www.bmrsuspension.com, email [email protected], or contact them at BMR Suspension, 928 Sligh Ave, Seffner, FL 33584, 813-986-9302, Fax: 813-986-8055.
CB007R_1600_zpsykenw7iq.jpg

VRYALT3R3D

Show me your Members
Established Member
I am interested in order a number of your suspension products, including:

BMR SB043 (front and rear way bar Kit)
BMR ELK012 (front and rear end links Kit)
BMR CB005 (cradle bushing lockout kit)
BMR TCA045 (Billet Vertical Links)
BMR Adjustable Toe Arms

Are there any other suspension parts you make that you would recommend for a stock GT intended for use in HPDEs? I have JRZ coilovers on the way.

BMR Tech 2

I am interested in order a number of your suspension products, including:

BMR SB043 (front and rear way bar Kit)
BMR ELK012 (front and rear end links Kit)
BMR CB005 (cradle bushing lockout kit)
BMR TCA045 (Billet Vertical Links)
BMR Adjustable Toe Arms

Are there any other suspension parts you make that you would recommend for a stock GT intended for use in HPDEs? I have JRZ coilovers on the way.

PM sent.

Users who are viewing this thread