BMR Wheel Hop Testing: Video Footage

BMR Tech

Finally got around to putting this together, just to show some people some of the stuff we are working on.

We have tested all of our components...together, and separately, so we can be the best source for your suspension (and wheel hop reduction) needs.

We are ramping up for production, and I hope to have many parts available soon! Rest assured, we have been the leaders in Mustang suspension since 2005, and we plan to continue that streak, so you can expect the best products, knowledge, service and pricing from us at BMR!

CLICK: BMR Suspension Wheel Hop Testing: Footage

BMR Tech

just release this please I am in serious need!!!

Rest assured, there is a very good reason we have chosen not to just start shipping stuff out.

If we are going to continue our tradition with the S550....then we need to ensure we are above and beyond the rest. Data, data, and more data...we must thoroughly test these cars, and learn them many times over. I don't want to sell a part, just to sell a part. I want customers to choose BMR, for more than just receiving a cool looking part.

:thumbsup:

Speed Junky

Established Member
That's some crazy deflection! Awesome camera angles to be able to show it! Can't wait to get some fixes from you guys!

601Mystic04

Svt addiction
Established Member
Awesome vids finally we get to see first hand how soft the factory bushings are. Can't wait to get it all sir. Just release the ultimate wheel hop eliminator kit! Hurry up and take my money lol.

chadr0

Established Member
Any word on progress/release dates? I had all BMR suspension parts on my 2013 and they were top notch. I can't wait to get my hands on some for my 2015.

Users who are viewing this thread