BMW kills

GR8WHITE

The BIG FISH
Established Member
I'll be shot for this one, but I had to do it.

I decided to take the BMW since it was warm and I wasn't into waiting for my GT to warm up. I'm on my way home from the local video rental place. The new cut-through road is so much quicker I swing on there. As I turn onto this nice new asphalt I notice one of the area children pimping his PHAT Civic SI. I like his wheels, I'm thinking as I turn, the rest of the car should be at the bottom of a dumpster somewhere though. He is coming out of the Post office on my right. Wouldn't you just know it he jumps out kind of quick behind me. At this point I'm thinking Why didn't I drive my car!?!? I'm not real hip on the idea of gunning it or playing around in this car too much. Besides the road narrows back down to 2 lanes in just a bit, and I definitely don't want to crack this one up. Well in typical ricer fashion he nails it and whips over in front of me within a few yards of where the road narrows. After a few choice words I decide I'm spanking this little twerps but. I follow him on past the video rental place and onto the boulevard. There is plenty of room, plenty of lights ahead, and plenty of reasons for me to do this. What there is not plenty of is traffic. Being that it was almost midnight I was lucky there. I pull up to him at the first light and ask Is there any particular reason you decide to cut me off like that? His response was only to rev his little 1.8L pencil sharpener. I have to ask this one You're serious? You think that is capable of running with THIS? Again his only response is to rev that fart pipe wearing disgrace to the automobile industry, this time only higher. I tell this sad little fellow If it is a walloping you want, then you shall have it! Mind you this is a decent light. It takes about a minute or more to change even at mid-night. I turn my attention back to the light just as it turns. Well needles to say ricer boy is waiting for it. Off he goes and I decide to just ease out. I'm not giving any illusions to this twerp I was on it. Besides about 150 - 200 yards ahead is another light. Yes they are all out of sync too. It's red. :lol: I get there and yell You better hit it good this time. Then I get focused back on the light quickly. I'll not let this one get away. I notice he is creeping right before the light changes. Typical for the ricer crowd. They seem to want a head start around here. I think all of them must foul like crazy at the track. I'm laughing at the site of him half a car into the intersection as the light turns. Well I slip it on out and he hasn't got one inch on me. I just shook my head as I barked second and drove past him. I hit 3rd then let out. Surprisingly enough, I didn't get the fly-by. I flip on the signal and head for the turn around. He decides to follow. I'm now thinking Isn't once a night enough? He pulls back along side and is telling me how his N2O is on order. To which my response is Better get a BIG SHOT for it, cause you need it. He acted hurt and gunned it to drive off. I mean honestly when will these guys learn. I don't give a shit if it is a V-TECH, that doesn't make it fast. That just means it is faster than the base model, and last I looked the civic wasn't any threat to any sports car. I can't wait to watch the FOCI start laying the smack down on these sad individuals. At any rate I enjoyed stretching the Beemer a little and I must say I was impressed. Mind you it is only a 328i, and a 4-door to boot. :D Wonder how bad the 330 or the M would be??:lol1:

Ryan

It's Not Your Concern
Super Moderator
Nice Kill with the Beamer. God what I would do to have a 330Ci. I fell in love with that car after watch the BMW movie with Madonna in it.
BTW, why wait for the Foci, when us SVT Tours are already smacking them down?? :mj:

Booyah

Cantankerously Blunt
Established Member
Because it will be 4 on 4. And they won't have any excuses then.

Good kill.

GR8WHITE

The BIG FISH
Established Member
Originally posted by RTStabler51
Nice Kill with the Beamer. God what I would do to have a 330Ci. I fell in love with that car after watch the BMW movie with Madonna in it.
BTW, why wait for the Foci, when us SVT Tours are already smacking them down?? :mj:

Most of those guys are either scared to race the V-6 or use the "It's a 6" excuse when you spank their asses. Just ask DannyShamblin about them. Every time he kills one they have some mealy mouthed excuse. :lol:

zzzzzer

Livin' Life Roush-less :(
Established Member
BMWs are great freakin' rides! Good kills!

Here's Another One For Ya':

I was leaving outta a movie theater parking lot once and this Civic EX pulls beside. Out of nowhere this guy starts revvin' on me and I can't believe it. Its not even an SI - Its an EX! Anyway, the light turns green and he gets more wheel spin and smoke then anything. I wasn't gonna race but then that adrenaline kicked in. It wasn't even close...G-O-N-E. The guy never had a chance...

Then outta nowhere a 3-series Bimmer of the "M" variety :) blows past the EX cuts in front of it and proceeds to blow my freakin' doors off...lol. The pain and joy of watching it fly into the sunset.
:-?

As for people using the "Its only a 4-banger" excuse my response to them is this - THEN WHY DID YOU WANNA RACE?! I roll in a "4" and a loss is a loss is a loss. Learn from it, mod harder, and show the other guy respect. If you pick a fight with Tyson and get your head cracked why cry about him being bigger then you AFTER the fact? Oh well...

LogiWorld123

Established Member
if you have a 6 like me

give em a minivan rev.

then they feel really stupid.

personal experience, people at my highschool bashed my car because it was a dumbmestic. so we all went out to the drag strip to settle our scores

didnt lose in 9 races against everything from a Si to a Maxima.

they then talked shit about mine being a V6...told them

"Well you (with the V6 accord) shut your hole, you there (with the maxima) you can shut up.

and for the rest of you guys, thought mine was the dumbmestic? seems you all lost. and you with the lowered civic, yeah you lost twice.

:D aww those were the days.

Mikie2001GT

The Ghost with the Most !
Established Member
Sweet Kill on the Rice Don.
By the way.... Im tellin the boss your racin it :D

hehehehehehe I can see her now>>> :cuss:
except with a rolling pin in her hand.

J/K bro :D

GR8WHITE

The BIG FISH
Established Member
:bash: :bash: :bash: :bash: :bash: :bash: :bash:

But Honey I had to!

:bash: :bash: :bash: :bash: :bash: :bash: :bash:

Mike! I'm staying at your house tonight Mr. Helper!

:lol1:

GR8WHITE

The BIG FISH
Established Member
Originally posted by zzzzzer
BMWs are great freakin' rides! Good kills!

Here's Another One For Ya':

I was leaving outta a movie theater parking lot once and this Civic EX pulls beside. Out of nowhere this guy starts revvin' on me and I can't believe it. Its not even an SI - Its an EX! Anyway, the light turns green and he gets more wheel spin and smoke then anything. I wasn't gonna race but then that adrenaline kicked in. It wasn't even close...G-O-N-E. The guy never had a chance...

Then outta nowhere a 3-series Bimmer of the "M" variety :) blows past the EX cuts in front of it and proceeds to blow my freakin' doors off...lol. The pain and joy of watching it fly into the sunset.
:-?

As for people using the "Its only a 4-banger" excuse my response to them is this - THEN WHY DID YOU WANNA RACE?! I roll in a "4" and a loss is a loss is a loss. Learn from it, mod harder, and show the other guy respect. If you pick a fight with Tyson and get your head cracked why cry about him being bigger then you AFTER the fact? Oh well...

Thanks man. I only have the 328 Ci, but hey it is still very sweet in my book.:D

Tyson. :lol:
Should read
If you pick a fight with Tyson and get your ear bit off, don't cry about it since you knew how he was already. ;-) :lol:

GR8WHITE

The BIG FISH
Established Member
Originally posted by Scoriox

they then talked shit about mine being a V6...told them

"Well you (with the V6 accord) shut your hole, you there (with the maxima) you can shut up.

and for the rest of you guys, thought mine was the dumbmestic? seems you all lost. and you with the lowered civic, yeah you lost twice.

:D aww those were the days.

:lol: :lol1: :lol: I know. It's a problem when you have a 6 and spank their ass, but if one of their local heros with a $40,000 modded Talon/Eclipse beats a stock Mustang they all think they can. I say cut all of them you can. Let the record books tell the stories. :burnout:

Users who are viewing this thread