BMW M3 vs Corvette C5

PilledV8s

Established Member
I put this in this section for a reason. People need to think twice before racing and also think twice before racing with a passenger in the car. This is a terrible tragedy and one of the worst wrecks I've ever read about and seen in my life. This will make me think twice before I street race and most likely from here on out, I'll be satisfying my need for speed on a closed track. I know firsthand how hard it is to turn down a challenge, but fellas please access the situation, area and traffic throughly before a race if you can't control the urge.
http://cbs5.com/local/castro.valley.crash.2.793218.html

Last edited:

primetime

Established Member
Tragic...... Have to wonder if an 18 year old should be driving a vette? Doubt he had much experience driving it. Sad.....

Kingcater

Can't stop modding...
Established Member
^ true, but I had a Mustang GT [ yes it isn't a super high performance vehicle, but enough to get into trouble ] and I did my fair share of stupid things but I luckily didn't try to push my car past my own limits

primetime

Established Member
Not all 18 year olds are immature. I had my SS when i was 18 and its some what close performance wise with a c5 vette.

LOL! Please don't try to twist my comments. I used the word experience not maturity, there is a big difference in the definitions. Maturity means nothing if you don't have the experience with a 300+rwhp car. Oh, and the only thing your SS is close to in the vette performance wise is a straight line, it gets owned in every other performance way. later Ron

Users who are viewing this thread