BN CFM 4.6/5.4L Billet Valve Cover Breather Kit for 1986-2004 Mustang $50 Shipped

jeremy111380

Established Member
Jeremy Ritt
Toms River, NJ
Email is [email protected]

CFM 4.6/5.4L Billet Valve Cover Breather Kit for 1986-2004 Mustang $50 Shipped

Located in Toms River, NJ for local pick up.

Paypal is [email protected]
Shipping to continental 48 only***********

I purchased this in January of this year but it does not fit my Valve Covers (trick flow aluminum). Buyer is responsible to confirm fitment on their vehicles. I paid $65 shipped and I will sell for $50 shipped.

NOTE: This product only fits threaded (screw in) type valve covers.

CFM Performance now makes it easy to vent your crankcase with our new billet valve cover breather kit. This kit is a direct replacement for your factory oil fill cap and allows unwanted crankcase pressure to exit. The proprietary internal baffle substantially reduces oil particle travel without affecting air flow. A double-seal O-ring is used to reduce the amount of force needed to create a positive seal, increasing seal life and eliminating leaks. The filter element is washable and has a chrome top for great looks. The pre-oiled cotton fiber traps dirt particles without restricting air flow. Although this kit was designed for use in racing applications, it works and looks great on any engine compartment. A special nut is available separately which allows this kit to work with just about any valve cover without the need for welding

breather1.jpg

breather2.jpg

breather3.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread