BNIB 99-04 Cobra American Racing Headers

Speeda86

Established Member
Brand new never install American Racing Headers for 99-04 Cobra still in the box. 1-3/4 primaries to a 3" collector with a 3" catted x-pipe also from ARH. Picked these up a month ago and finances have changed my plans. Paid $1600. I prefer local pick up in Grand Ledge,MI but will deliver or meet up. Can text me also for quicker response. 517-614-0790.

Looking to get $1,500

Speeda86

Established Member
IMG_0156.JPG

toby1234

Established Member
A picture of the part you're selling is necessary since the part is being sold second hand. It's evidence that you actually have the part. It doesn't mean people don't know what the part looks like.

Speeda86

Established Member
A picture of the part you're selling is necessary since the part is being sold second hand. It's evidence that you actually have the part. It doesn't mean people don't know what the part looks like.
When I get a minute Ill open the box and take a picture just to please you. Currently I'm looking for local pickup or I deliver only as stated in the original post. I wouldn't post my personal info on a forum if I didn't intend actually selling the product I'm selling. If I was going to ship the headers then yes I'd absolutely include a photo of them for the buyer. But again currently I'm only looking for local pickup or me delivering/meeting up in a public so at that point if the buyer had any issues they could just walk away from the sale. I've got plenty of positive feedback on Corral and I've bought my Cobra and a bunch of other parts sight unseen through this great forum. Never have I screwed anyone over nor do I intend to. Thank you for chiming in.

Speeda86

Established Member
Here are a few pics of the headers unboxed. Again text for fastest response.

Attachments

• IMG_0159.JPG
    IMG_0159.JPG
    964.8 KB · Views: 95
  • IMG_0158.JPG
    IMG_0158.JPG
    1,018.2 KB · Views: 94
  • IMG_0160.JPG
    IMG_0160.JPG
    957.5 KB · Views: 128

Users who are viewing this thread