BNIB Fore Hat-Return Style-Dual Walbros

HotStart

Fastest Stock Daytona
Established Member
Hi, I have yet again decided on a different fuel system, and since I've not learned my lesson of buying parts until I'm ready to put them in, my loss is your gain. I have a brand new still in box Fore return style hat with a single 8an feed and two brand new Walbro GS342 pumps. this will also come with a new factory Ford gasket. I can get pics by request, but the item is in as good of condition as can be, the box has been opened to look at it, but that's about it. everything is exactly as you'd get it (including paperwork) if you'd purchased it from Lethal Performance as I did. here is a link to the said item. This hat/pump combo will support over 800rwhp.

Fore Precision Works 99-04 GT Dual Pump Billet Top Hat [0037-015] : Lethal Performance, Performance parts for Ford Mustangs

The only reason I am selling it is because I'm buying the triple pump hat and running E85.

To buy this package from lethal would cost $771.60 plus shipping.

I'm asking $740 shipped plus paypal fees(3%). If you use a paypal E-check, I think the fee is only $5 instead of 3%, but I will not ship the item until the check clears which usually takes 3-5days. Otherwise I will ship the item within two days of payment.

Users who are viewing this thread