BNIB fore return style fuel system

Lights of Speed

can i has 9's?
Established Member
Long story short my motor was hurt much worst than I had originally thought so I need to sell my fuel system to purchase new internals for the engine. This is a complete level 2 kit and is over $2000 from fore.

Kit includes:
New style fore hat with twin walbro 405's
Filter housing with stainless reusable filter
Black fuel rails
F2i regulator
35' -8 Teflon stainless hose
Wiring kit with fc2 controller
All fittings you will need to hook the kit up
Liquid filed pressure gauge

The only thing the kit lacks is a 1 plug for the regulator (they are like $10 from fore) and the vacuum fitting for the regulator which can't cost more than $5.

$1800
Kit does not come with level sensor or gas cap in pic.

Last edited:

Lights of Speed

can i has 9's?
Established Member
IMAG0241_zps685250a0.jpg

Lights of Speed

can i has 9's?
Established Member
Feel free to make me an offer. The only kits they sale do not come with the wiring that I see. Go to fores website and see how much this kit is with the options, it will be over 2k. Its basically the same kit as the lethal 1400hp kit but both lines are -8 on this setup and they are well over 2k as well with the stainless hose.

Lights of Speed

can i has 9's?
Established Member
Lol, I need a blower on the car but I don't have to have a really nice fuel system. If I can't get what its worth then ill keep it but saleing it would speed the process up a little.

brandonwilgis7

Established Member
I just paid 2200 for same system good price here don't come off price bro it'll sell were u got it this won't last long options r what cost so much

Robertp

2.9 crusher guy
Established Member
I'm certion u guys both got the same kit as said before this is over 2000 dollar fuel systems

03dsgTerm

2003 Cobra Coupe #3028
Established Member
Bump for a great kit an price. I just paid 2050 for this exact kit at Xmas. This is a good deal

Users who are viewing this thread