Bob's Big Boy Burbank Meet - Anyone going tonight??

Julie GT07CS

Established Member
People usually hang out until around 10 pm. Not sure how late we will be there, we are going down early this afternoon.

Enorbit3

Established Member
goin down there with some guys from our club...maybe like 3 or 4 of us...gonna be there around 9 i think...

Glenn_03Cobra

Wake the Snake
Established Member
We couldn't get there 'til around 6'sh. Since I had never been there before, I didn't know what to expect. The small parking lot was jam packed. Cars were ok but, wasn't what I was expecting. We had to park a block away. Celebrity sightings - Stephen King, Tim Allen, Drew Cary, and a couple others - can't remember (did I screw-up the spelling of names?).

A few of us left around 7'sh for Flames. Lots of nice cars with tons of space to park. IMO, what we saw at Flames tonight was much better than what was at Bob's! Bob's would probably be ok, if we got there around 3 as planned. If you get there later, you have to circle around the block until a spot opens-up.

I heard that last Wednesday night there were about 15 Stangs at Flames. They're trying to startup a Wed Night Stang night at Flames every Wed. We'll probably go next Wed with a few other Stangs.

Sunday (8/3) - Valley Circle then a cruise down Mulholland to PCH then up Las Posas to possibly Chuy's in Camarillo.

Last edited:

Powershift03

Clapped out race car
Established Member
I was at Bob's until about midnight. The cars seem to change out about every hour or so (one would leave, another takes it spot). There was just about eveything going through there at one time or another. AWESOME turn out.

Glenn_03Cobra

Wake the Snake
Established Member
I noticed that cars were coming and going at Bob's. I just didn't get lucky enough to find a spot the couple times I drove around for awhile. Next time, we will have to get their much earlier to get a decent spot and just camp out :)

Last edited:

Enorbit3

Established Member
myself and 3 guys from our club rolled out...was a great turnout...got there at 9 and it was bustling...

Users who are viewing this thread