Boca Chapter New Times!

SvtFireFighter

03SvtFireFighter
Established Member
Went to the track last man I was a LS1 killer it was great. Anyways I got my new best time 12.2 @ 111.16 that was with a sorry 60ft at 2.059 I should be almost a 11 sec truck if that 60ft wasnt so bad. Thanks again Ron this tune is sick man it pulls so hard :beer:

Joel

boca ron

Banned
No sweat Joel, couple more mods we"ll get that truck in the 11s 3 mods away, stall, trac bars, hi flow cats mids, and she will be in the 11s all day, and as ive told you there is more in that tune next week we will lean on it a littlt more after exhaust work is done, nice runs prediction= next friday 11.90 @ 114

leach

Silver Fox
Established Member
boca ron said:
No sweat Joel, couple more mods we"ll get that truck in the 11s 3 mods away, stall, trac bars, hi flow cats mids, and she will be in the 11s all day, and as ive told you there is more in that tune next week we will lean on it a littlt more after exhaust work is done, nice runs prediction= next friday 11.90 @ 114

Is that on a stock long block?

Floridalawdog

Established Member
SvtFireFighter said:
Went to the track last man I was a LS1 killer it was great. Anyways I got my new best time 12.2 @ 111.16 that was with a sorry 60ft at 2.059 I should be almost a 11 sec truck if that 60ft wasnt so bad. Thanks again Ron this tune is sick man it pulls so hard :beer:

Joel
I was a witness to the whoopings Joel was dishing up. :rockon: Good stuff.

CHICOSVT

Established Member
SvtFireFighter said:

Joel

Congrats!! PIMP now lets just see if u have a enough to be a dump truck slayer when i get back. LOL

GOOD TIMES MAN!!! :rockon:

boca ron

Banned
CHICOSVT said:
Congrats!! PIMP now lets just see if u have a enough to be a dump truck slayer when i get back. LOL

GOOD TIMES MAN!!! :rockon:
lol, uh oh call out hey chicosvt thanks for takeing those pics in tampa on that property for me, i really owe you one, if you need any help on your truck or something just let me know, thanks again boca ron

SvtFireFighter

03SvtFireFighter
Established Member
Ya FloridaLawdog aka Sean you should of raced last night maybe you will next Friday. If you need help keeping it clean pretty boy after your run next Friday Ill help you get it nice a pretty again:).

brucewrs

UDLOSE
Established Member
Not bad for having a 2.0 60ft time.You will be in the 11's once you get that 60ft time down...Boca has you dialed in!!

CHICOSVT

Established Member
boca ron said:
lol, uh oh call out hey chicosvt thanks for takeing those pics in tampa on that property for me, i really owe you one, if you need any help on your truck or something just let me know, thanks again boca ron

No problems mang! sorry it took a lil while to get them but i had a lot of running around to do that weekend before i left tampa but yeah me and MR. Fire fighter will have to go at it once i get back in tampa. LOL :pepper:

Users who are viewing this thread