Body Shop in Long Island

svtxchinoy

Established Member
Hey, if any cobra owners know of a good quality body shop in long island, please post up where it is. Me and my cobra didn't have sucha great day yesterday. First the garage guy apparently scratched and marred my rear bumper and then my left side scoop flew off because I had it fixed from an earlier misfortune. Yes, all in one day. I got the job done at my dealers bodyshop, lets just say, the pain was never the same, it got dull looking after the first few days. I'm thinking of repainting the whole car if need be. Anyways, if anyone knows a place, please post it up, thanx. :cryying:

By the way, side scoop flew off after me and this guy in a GT were going at it, didnt feel like he was trying, but maybe it was just the Cobra being the Cobra. :rockon:

Last edited:

CaptK2003

Established Member
I have used Skully. Those guys are very nice and will work out good deals through insurance or out of pocket. I think they are in Huntington or East Nothport.

CaptK2003

Established Member
Oh also, let me know how they handle your back bumper. The garage scratched mine pretty good too. I was going to buy a bumper cover from bumpers.com but they are out of them and not getting anymore black bumper covers for the 03. I don't know what color you have but this bumpers.com had every color for under 300 bucks at one time.

svtxchinoy

Established Member
Thanks CaptK, I've seen Skully's somewhere around there before. I live in Greenlawn, so, thats really close to home. Ill let you know how my back bumper goes. The one time I decide to take her into the city and park her in a garage, this happens. Well, the garage I took it too did sell these bumper covers. Pretty neat thing, its like a big pad that straps all around your bumper, its 100 bucks, but, I think its worth not going through the aggrevation I'm going through now.

Users who are viewing this thread