Bogart GT Street Strip wheel PICS.. DSG Lightning

venomous

snapping like a squirrel
Established Member
After waiting 9 weeks, they finally came in. I ordered these from Rich at Bogart a while back. It seemed everything that could go wrong, did along the way for him while building them. Quality is second to none and these Bogarts are "super light".

I wanted something I can drive on the street, to the track and home from the track without changing tires.

Rear: 15X10.25 Bogart GT wheels, 5x135 bolt pattern, 6.5" backspace with 315/60/15 MT ET Street Radials

Front: Centerline Qualifiers 17x7, 3.5 " backspace, Goodyear Integrity 235/65/17 tires

Overall I am very happy with the outcome. I still have to adjust and relocate the drivers side e-brake cable before I drive it. I already relocated the passenger side cable.

I had to cut the dust shields and grind the calipers to fit, but otherwise fit great.

dsc02305q.jpg

dsc02307l.jpg

dsc02309a.jpg

dsc02311e.jpg

dsc02321pq.jpg

wigginwilly00

Another day in Paradise
Established Member
DAAYUUUM!!:beer:

Those wheels look wicked.

Edit: Do you have center caps for the rears? I noticed you had them on the front...

Last edited:

venomous

snapping like a squirrel
Established Member
No centercaps for the Bogarts in the rear yet. I will order those from Rich soon. Also going to go to open end lug nuts. The front rims are different size and diff manufacturer. The weight difference between the Centerline wheel in front and Bogart out back is huge. Quality and finish is sooo much better on the Bogart. The price difference is huge too though!!!

Users who are viewing this thread