Bogarts for sale!!!

F8LSNAKE

Established Member
SOLD, SOLD, SOLD....

These are Bogart Welded RT's. Fronts are 15x3.5 made to clear cobra brakes and have MT 26x4.5 et fronts on them. The rears are 15x10.5(special ordered)with a 6.5 backspace with new(only 1 pass) MT 26x10 et drags on them. $1500 wheels tires, centercaps, metal valvestems and lugnuts. I will ship at buyers expense and will drive to meet someone within 100miles. I will also e mail more pics upon request.
2illzkg.jpg

Last edited:

Oxford Snake

Established Member
I was born here in 69. Did you go to school here at all?

Nah, was a Navy brat and was only there a short time. I remember bouncing around the Pensacola/Panama City Beach area then moving to S Florida by age 8 where I grew up. My grandmother still lives there though but haven't been there but a couple times since the late 90s.

F8LSNAKE

Established Member
nice set of wheels, wish I had the money. I'm trying to sell my 97 s10 for mod money for the cobra.

Looks like you've got that thing flyin already. Get that truck sold and buy these wheels. They would get you very close to the 10's if not in the 10's. Nice setup you have btw.:banana:

Avenger

Established Member
The rears will need a little grinding on the banjo bolt to clear. I believe someone makes a low profile bolt for them that will clear as well.

Are we talking about an IRS equipped car with stock brakes here ? I'd like to go with a 15" setup but could never find wheels that would fit without grinding the knuckle / caliper...

Let me know ;-)

F8LSNAKE

Established Member
The fronts clear fine, but the rears will need a little grinding on the banjo bolt to clear. I believe someone makes a low profile bolt for them that will clear as well.

Are we talking about an IRS equipped car with stock brakes here ? I'd like to go with a 15" setup but could never find wheels that would fit without grinding the knuckle / caliper...

Let me know ;-)

The above quote was referring to cobra calipers only. If you have irs you will also need to grind the tierod end and knuckle where it mounts. It is a lot of work, but doable. I did it on my irs, but most do not. If you want to clear with no grinding you will need the 16" Bogart rear wheels, 16" Diamond racing wheels or the 16" CCW drag pack.

Users who are viewing this thread