boiled some rice

TTAFB_SVT

BETHA'S BACK !!!!!!!
Established Member
Myself and 2 friends went to a local fright farm last night and all around had good time. As we were leaving,all the cars park in a field,there was an entire line of rice-burners parked. My friends and I are performance car enthusiasts and laugh quite loudly at any imposters to this genre. So we got closer to this line of at least 15 cars for a hearty chuckle,we notice the group of college guys that owned them was walking behind us. They had everything. Neons,Civics,Preludes and even a new,clearly out of place,Z28 Camaro. I asked very,blatantly, the leader guy if he wanted to race and he smiled and hopped in his stomach turning Eclipse,which aside from the nice paint job,was sadness in 4-wheel form. I ran to my car(about 150 feet away)and drove back to them. You could almost see his eyes well with tears when he saw the GT on the side. We drove out to the brand new highway that never has many cars and almost never any jakes on it. We lined up right where you pull onto in and counted down while looking at each other,and when we hit 3,I slowly released the clutch and it was an absolute massacre. The only thing that could be heard over his Asian Rage Exhaust was me laughing and him crying. I raced up to aout 90 and I don't know what he gave up at. Sorry about this long-ass post but it was a feeling second only to super-model sex. At least I would imagine that feels good. :rev:

SurfsUP

Nice kill!

I raced an Eclipse a few months back, that was all riced out with stickers and check this out a orange paint job with all these graphics over the car. What a waste of money! The fool never knew what he was in for. By the time I crossed the street he was about 1 car lenght behind me and got a nice look at my tail lights.:D
----------------------
2001 Lightning #435 of #6381
2001 VW Jetta

TTAFB_SVT

BETHA'S BACK !!!!!!!
Established Member
Yeah the one I raced had a few stickers on it but it did have a nice paint job. It was definetly not a stock color. It was a form of Azure Blue or sky blue. Didn't help him go any faster though.

LIGHTNINROD

Established Member
I have run against a white Eclipse several times at the 1/4 mile track. He has been trying to get into the 13s as I try to get into the 12s. Last Fri., we raced again:

r/t................. .524(not bad for 62 yrs?)............ .565
60'...............2.075............................................2.313
1/8..............8.542.............................................9.064
1/4............13.174...........................................13.626
mph.........106.240.........................................109.020

He's modded but I don't know 'what' or how much.

Dan

KINGPIN

Established Member
Good kill. When will the rice boys learn? Lately I try not to waste gas on them. In your place, I too probably would have embarassed him just for the hell of it.
Jeff

Users who are viewing this thread