Bolt on A4 Z28 vs Cam Only M6 Z28

Kingcater

Can't stop modding...
Established Member
Me and my buddy always talk shit to eachother so we decided to race....

I knew I was going to get beat but it was fun anyways...

I leave on the second honk because I have a stock stall and by the time the third honk comes my car finally starts moving lmfao

Enjoy

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LkR2u2Mtp9k"]YouTube - 99 Z28 m6 Cam/Bolt ons vs 00 Z28 a4 bolt ons[/ame]

Kingcater

Can't stop modding...
Established Member
It's a F13, but the guy who tuned it doesn't tune that well. The car only made 368hp and it's a M6....

He is getting it retuned...

Last edited:

KduncSS

Ille qui nos omnes servab
Established Member
Nice death. Agree 100% on the suckiness of the stock stall. Before I put mine in roll races were pointless.

That other car does seem very weak, especially considering you dont have a stall or gears. Didnt look that much faster than a bolt on M6 car WITHOUT a cam. He needs a tune bad.

Kingcater

Can't stop modding...
Established Member
Nice death. That night was pretty cool!:beer:

Thanks AJ :beer:

Nice death. Agree 100% on the suckiness of the stock stall. Before I put mine in roll races were pointless.

That other car does seem very weak, especially considering you dont have a stall or gears. Didnt look that much faster than a bolt on M6 car WITHOUT a cam. He needs a tune bad.

I'm waiting for someone to reply to my offer on a stall now lmfao. His tune is way off. He only put down 368hp with a F13 cam which should put down at least 385-395....his tuner said 368 is normal. LMFAO

He is saving up to get it retuned by someone else

Nice death.

Thanks, hopefully I can get some wins next time :beer:

Users who are viewing this thread