Bolt on C5Z vs H/C Camaro and a few others...

LSxFTMFW

Established Member
Did some racing this weekend at a large event in Mexico. My car is exactly what the title says, Longtubes, X, intake and a tune...

The first race was against a Camaro that is tuned for spray, but he said its making about 430 on motor...so we went from a 40 roll...

H/C Camaro vs Bolt on C5 ZO6 - YouTube

ps..my girlfriend was half in the bag, trying to record with 2 cameras and almost dropped her phone out the window...hence the comments at the end lol

So then, he had a buddy with a Genesis that wanted to run. Didn't think much of it...

Bolt on C5 ZO6 vs Genesis - YouTube

So that didn't work to well for me at all. I almost missed third, but he was coming around me regardless. Talked with the guy afterwards, and I guess its just a big turbo car. Ran good thats for sure!

The next night, a pullied cobra that he said was making 480 at the tire wanted to run. It was about 75-80* out, so he was prolly making a bit less...but again from a 40 roll

Pullied 04 Cobra vs Bolt on C5 ZO6 - YouTube

He needs driver mod. Bad.

After that, a buddy of mine just got his 01 N/A Cobra back together...Not going to say much about the car because I didn't ask if I could...so heres the race

Bolt on C5 ZO6 vs 01 Cobra - YouTube

So that was all for my weekend...all in all, won 2 and lost 2 so I'm good with that. Also, I think everyone I raced is on this site so I'm sure they will chime in! Hope you enjoyed!

LSxFTMFW

Established Member
Any pics of your car?

IMAG0685.jpg

IMAG0691_1.jpg

LSxFTMFW

Established Member
Its a 5.0 stroker, ported heads, cams, FR500 intake, t56 w/3.73's. Its a bit under geared right now but yes he revs it 7500. He is still breaking it in with only 300 miles on it, and its built for boost (10.5/1 compression and blower cam timed for a blower so its not optimized for N/A)

Thanks for the kind words guys!

Users who are viewing this thread