Bolt on Maximum performance

Hillibilly Pony

Established Member
New to terminators and ive been doing some research and not really seen the exact info im looking for. basically, with a port matched throttle body/plenum set up and exhaust and intake. what combination of upper/lower/idler pullies will get the most out of the engine completely stock. even swapping injectors/fuel and MAF components to maximize everything...

that should be confusing enought..just let me know your thoughts.

TRBO VNM

Then you aren't searching correctly. This info has been covered for years.

Have you read the terminator FAQ? it is a sticky thread in the terminator talk forum and may be in every other terminator forum, but it is in the terminator talk towards the top. It should cover all the basics you are looking for. You can also search for

Fuel mods for ported blower
fuel mods for pulley setup
MAFia
best pulley combo
idler locations

Hillibilly Pony

Established Member
im sure everything had been discussed but under such obscure headings and 50 pages deep i decided to just cut to the point...thought i might save hours and hours or searching buy just asking

Anabolic

Banned
but it takes 5 minutes to search a pully combo, nearly everyone on here who hasnt upgraded the blower has a pully & talked about it, You can do a 2.76/2.49 (new) upper wtih 2# or 4# lower with KB boost a pump, metco idlers & a tune to spend 1k a good way

Users who are viewing this thread