Bolt on SVT Cobra vs Bolt on EVO

DSGCOBRA24

Established Member
Beer Money Bros.
Good runs. Reminds me of a similar race I had back when I had my IX

Paulinator

Established Member
anyone else notice the deep gouges in the front rotors of the cobra? I guess he waits till the backing pad is gone before changing out pads and rotors.

DropSVT

Established Member
Lol this the same guy that lost to a 350whp civic idk why bar keeps having him back to lose and his setup is decent but way underpowered imo 4:10 gears rob you

Sent from my iPhone using svtperformance.com

Black02GT

*Not 2KBlackGT
Established Member
Lol this the same guy that lost to a 350whp civic idk why bar keeps having him back to lose and his setup is decent but way underpowered imo 4:10 gears rob you

I agree, I can see it on a track car maybe but with the broad power-band of a Cobra seems silly on the street, especially highway pulls.

I laugh that the guy with the 3.3 doing a pull on the back roads got shit for "being irresponsible" even called out by an admin. These guys are closing in on cars at 125+ and forced to change lanes and no one mentions it. Either way good race.

gimmie11s

I Race Pontiacs
Established Member
Premium Member

Sent from my iPhone using svtperformance.com

not surprising.. .a 2200lb civic with 350whp would wreck a 500whp cobra 10/10 times with good driving.

DropSVT

Established Member
not surprising.. .a 2200lb civic with 350whp would wreck a 500whp cobra 10/10 times with good driving.

Since when did 2013 civics become 2200lbs it wasn't a gutted race car dude and he doesn't have a 500whp cobra either. If he did he needs to give up his man card for taking so many LS

Sent from my iPhone using the svtperformance.com mobile app

Kiohtee

Established Member
Videos like this should be taken down immediately. How TF did the guy in the 60-160 thread catch so much shit but this is OK?!

Black02GT

*Not 2KBlackGT
Established Member
Videos like this should be taken down immediately. How TF did the guy in the 60-160 thread catch so much shit but this is OK?!

Right? I was reading the comments in that thread and was thinking "damn grumpy old men" then I watched this and I was one of them haha. I dunno, I like seeing good race videos but some are cringe worthy.

Don't really think they should be taken down through. I mean what originally made this site popular beyond the tech content was the old school street race videos like Blades. Used to see A LOT more racing videos on here.

gimmie11s

I Race Pontiacs
Established Member
Premium Member
Since when did 2013 civics become 2200lbs it wasn't a gutted race car dude and he doesn't have a 500whp cobra either. If he did he needs to give up his man card for taking so many LS

Sent from my iPhone using the svtperformance.com mobile app

I had no idea what year the civic was. Even if it was closer to 3000 lbs the power to weight isnt very far off from a 500whp cobra.... and it wont be much more than that if its a bolt on only cobra.

Kiohtee

Established Member
Right? I was reading the comments in that thread and was thinking "damn grumpy old men" then I watched this and I was one of them haha. I dunno, I like seeing good race videos but some are cringe worthy.

Don't really think they should be taken down through. I mean what originally made this site popular beyond the tech content was the old school street race videos like Blades. Used to see A LOT more racing videos on here.

I don't care if people wanna post their street racing videos. I myself like Mexico, especially this time of year. But this racing through traffic shit is ridiculous and uncalled for. There's a time and place.

Users who are viewing this thread