Bondurant

ZXnVS

Established Member
I'm thinking of taking one of the Bondurant courses this winter. I know a few people on the board have done so, and I have a couple of questions:

1. Should I take High Performance Driving or Intro to Racing? My only racing experience is drag racing my motorcycle. It's not practical for me to race cars even at the amateur level, but I do want to learn more about it and have the chance to rip up a track (at least once).

2. A previous post mentioned SVT owners get a 10% discount at the school. Is that true? How exactly do I get it?

Other comments are welcome, but I've pretty much made up my mind to go to Bondurant.

Thanks.

ObieFox

Established Member
Viva Las Vegas!!!!! I would love to do his High Perf Driving class. I think this is the last year he will be doing Fords...moving to chebys I think.

KO

i8u

Established Member
I went to the 5-day grand-prix road racing course. It was a blast and an expeariance I'll never forget. You learn many things. Driving the open wheel cars was also a blast.

Oh yeah...... Enjoy the van tour when you get there.Hehehehe!:beer:

08snake

Formerly 03snake
Established Member
Would either one of those courses contain any Drag strip training? I went to the site, but was unable to open any of the courses. Frigging work Computer.......

Sweetlu60

AZ Bondostang
Established Member
Changing to Vettes and Cadilacs in 2003. Talked with the guys from Bondurant at the race track at PIR during the NASCAR weekend, and they indicated that they were giving a 15% discount on classes booked through the end of the year. Facility looks really nice. I do not believe that they have a drag racing section in the course.

Users who are viewing this thread