Bone Stock ZR1 vs Modded C7Z

GotHemi?

Hell Kitty Nut Swinger
Established Member
Which car won?

No its not. That resolution sucked

Resolution wasn't that bad. Its the distance.

You guys must have some horrible vision.

The gray car is clearly a ZR1 while the blue is the C7Z that appears to be equipped with the Z07 package based off the wing.

ac30246d84e1f9b9cb27ddf9df4302dc.jpg

Just_A_GT

Established Member
Resolution wasn't that bad. Its the distance.

You guys must have some horrible vision.

The gray car is clearly a ZR1 while the blue is the C7Z that appears to be equipped with the Z07 package based off the wing.

ac30246d84e1f9b9cb27ddf9df4302dc.jpg

Yea if you watch it multiple times and really study it, then yes, it's easy to tell which is which. Stop pretending like it's 100% obvious based on the resolution/distance the video was taken from.

GotHemi?

Hell Kitty Nut Swinger
Established Member
Yea if you watch it multiple times and really study it, then yes, it's easy to tell which is which. Stop pretending like it's 100% obvious based on the resolution/distance the video was taken from.

Did i not just say its the distance causing it to be hard to tell?

God forbid a person takes a moment out of their time to "study" something before putting in more effort to bitch and complain about it.

I guess if a person cant sit 10ft away from a 27" monitor and be able to make out an emblem on a car thats being filmed 300 yards away it just isnt good enough by today's standards. Lol

VNOMIS

Yeah, I said it
Established Member
If you sum bitches watch the video and can read it's quite obvious which one is the ZR1 even if you can't tell when they pass the camera.

Users who are viewing this thread