Boost Advice Needed

CDUB13

Established Member
Ok, so I will be upgrading the fuel pump and the injectors (42# green tops) and changing the pully to pump the boost to 8psi. Thanks for all the advice. Kleech can sleep good tonight. hahah!!

confused

Closet Mopar guy
Established Member
When I went from 6-8lbs they had to do the BAP and A MAF extender.Injectors weren't changed but may have been before I got the car.Got a noticeable boost in power.Well worth the effort.Mine has 85k on it but no idea how many with the blower.

CDUB13

Established Member
It's in the shop now. The throttle body is 75mm and MAF is 80mm. I ll post the dyno results

Last edited:

CDUB13

Established Member
Car is done and made 391/360 to the wheels. Upgraded to the SVT pump and green top injectors. Plugs were bad, so changed those as well.

CDUB13

Established Member
Thanks. We pulled at little timing out after. I didn't think the car would make that much power. I want it to be safe.

CDUB13

Established Member
Agreed. I was blown away when he called me with the numbers. Even the shop (Houston Performance) didn't expect that much. We tuned it down a bit for daily driving. The tune is there, just need to adjust the timing for track days.

Longtube Headers
3" Pro Chamber H-Pipe
3" Flowmasters
75MM TB
80MM MAF
Custom Tune
Stage 3

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread