Boost controller / ZEX / Snow ???????

driven to build

Established Member
I have a PIT ( Performance import trends ) controller for my turbo boost. I also want to use it to control my Zex kit and the Snow meth kit. The question is after you set the turn on and turn off on the controller is it just sending a 12v signal to the other devices from the relay? I assume the ZEX kit just hooks up normally with the TPS sensor but the arming switch power comes from the relay now to power up the solenoids. So if the PIT controller tells the nitrous to turn on at 8 pounds of boost and off at 20 pounds the ZEX controller only has 12v power comming to it for that range of boost and assuming that you are at the learned WOT from the ZEX kit it will only spray then. Will the ZEX controller react that fast I would assume so?

The same thing should hold true for the Snow kit with the controller it only gets power when the relay is told to close from the settings on the PIT controller to power up the Snow controller and as soon as it has power it should spray correct? As long as I am within the maf voltage setting on the snow controller.

I know this is a long post but I want to get this correct the first time this is alot of wires to run.

Thanks Driven

Users who are viewing this thread