Boost gauge install

2K1 SVT

Established Member
Hey guys I've got my boost gauge all wired in, but I don't know how I hook up the sensor to the back of the blower (01 cobra with eaton swap). I've read that there is a vacuum line that runs by the glove box that you can put a T fitting into. I'm just wondering if that would be the correct vacuum line, where I would get one of those T fittings and on the back of the blower would I have to cap off two of the ports? I deleted the PVC so I already have to cap that one, I thought that the bottom right fitting was for the boost gauge but everyone says to use the vacuum lines.

Last edited:

serper3

Established Member
the 03 cobras have the vacuum lines going behind the glove compartment because the stock cluster has a boost gauge. i doubt your 01 cobra would have that line. (otherwise install is super cake. not only is the line behind the glove compartment, but there is already a fitting there, so you dont need to cut anything, you just take the fitting out and replace with a T. my boost gauge came with a T fitting. ) otherwise sorry, not sure were on the eaton you would get the reference from. i also would, as a safety measure just in case zip tie anywhere you have rubber fitting/connections. my friends shelby at higher boost then you will see, would blow off the lines until he zip tied them to the fittings. that fixed the issue.

Users who are viewing this thread